Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Annual Awards, seeking input
Topic Started: Dec 10 2012, 05:56 PM (1,999 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Kick, Punch, It's all in the mind
I'm not sure I'd like the poster of the year idea, as I feel it may cause some of the other contributor's feel they aren't been fully reconised and give them a negative vibe

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
stinger9142
Dec 11 2012, 05:58 AM
Thanks for your input, Matt. Back in the day, being nominated would have thrilled me. I hadn't been here very long though. Truthfully it didn't bother me that I wasn't, but that is my personality type. That is why I was curious what you all would think.

Don't forget to weigh in on the other nomination ideas also, especially if you have any award ideas :D
Yeah, it wouldn't bother me,just thinking.

Another idea could be to have a game competition (I imagine this would be hard to do though) and give a award to the winner.

Another idea may be to make a member group for winners (for example the PD champs group from a few years ago)
Posted Image

Matt
Member Avatar
Omnert
Dec 13 2012, 01:20 AM
Matt
Dec 12 2012, 08:52 AM
Another idea could be to have a game competition (I imagine this would be hard to do though) and give a award to the winner.
I like this idea as well, though I know it would be hard to do, and would most likely have to be just a regional thing. But (since I'm currently living in a big house alone, and only for the next 6 months or so,) I would be willing to host a NE FL/ SE GA and surrounding area competition (basically anyone who's willing/capable to drive to Jacksonville, FL, if there are any) in the next few weeks/months, and even if it were just a fun thing to do/no award for it or anything, I think it would be a cool idea, though some of our younger/non-driving members might be left out..

(If there's any interest I would be willing to host it nonetheless, though I only have 1 N64 (but multiple TVs), so others would need to bring their copies of games/consoles... (If anyone's interested in something like that, you can contact me via PM, also there is a place for you to sleep for a few days)...)
I like this idea, although it would be tough to organise and multiple events would have to go on worldwide

Do the versions of games you download off the Wii sore have multiplayer?

Another idea could be the Xbox Live downloadable version of Perfect Dark, although that's leaving out members of the forum without Xbox consoles or gold
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Help and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply