Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Annual Awards, seeking input
Topic Started: Dec 10 2012, 05:56 PM (2,167 Views)
Omnert
Member Avatar
Collector of everything.
Matt
Dec 12 2012, 08:52 AM
Another idea could be to have a game competition (I imagine this would be hard to do though) and give a award to the winner.
I like this idea as well, though I know it would be hard to do, and would most likely have to be just a regional thing. But (since I'm currently living in a big house alone, and only for the next 6 months or so,) I would be willing to host a NE FL/ SE GA and surrounding area competition (basically anyone who's willing/capable to drive to Jacksonville, FL, if there are any) in the next few weeks/months, and even if it were just a fun thing to do/no award for it or anything, I think it would be a cool idea, though some of our younger/non-driving members might be left out..
Edited by Omnert, Dec 13 2012, 08:57 AM.
Current N64 focus: NTSC-U carts. Current count: 108/296 (36.5%), 4 NTSC-J.

Non-N64 Items:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Help and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply