Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Regarding Banned Members
Topic Started: Dec 29 2012, 11:39 AM (8,185 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
rudydwicahyo12 has been banned. Joined to post ads for kitchen remodeling services :nope: , which of course, is against the forum rules.

Thanks The Red Shadow for the hot tip. :yeah:

P.S. My first banning :dance: Oh, the power >:-]
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Add DJ Salty [Nutz], Quagga and Quagga1 to the banned members list.

A few days ago, I went to change DJ SALTY NUTZ's name (for being offensive) when I saw his email address that began: "quagga-99". Too big a coincidence to be ignored. The staff immediately reviewed all information at our disposal and determined to a high degree of certainty that this was the same user. As stated in our rules, having multiple user accounts is strictly forbidded.

Accordingly, DJ Salty has been banned before making a single post here. Quagga has not posted in a long time, but had recently started lurking again. Quagga1 was an old account that was never used (I think there was a validation problem).
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
@Shellshocker: the thread is being reviewed by the staff; its removal is temporary, but it will reappear without the nonsense. Too important a thread to be derailed.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply