Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Regarding Banned Members
Topic Started: Dec 29 2012, 11:39 AM (7,561 Views)
Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
I'm sorry to hear that it came to this but if you gave him a chance to change his ways and he didn't then you guys did what you had to do.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
The admin staff here at Nintendo 64 Forever really is amazing. They're unparallel in their wisdom and courage as exemplified by the fact that they allow me to continue my Targeted in America thread despite the controversial nature of the topic. Early on some long standing and prominent members argued that my thread was out of place here and could only hurt this site overall. The admins are continually vindicated in their decision to allow the thread to remain as membership here at N64 Forever has literally doubled since I started sharing the story and the daily post count remains quite high. Bravo to the moderators of Nintendo 64 Forever for your deft handling or potentially sticky situations! :applause:
Edited by Grizzmeister, Dec 30 2012, 12:24 PM.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
stinger9142
Jan 3 2013, 09:19 PM
This forum is a wonderful place, and has no need for fraudulent individuals. I am sure you all agree.
I certainly do agree! Excellent detective work on your behalf, I might add.

Isn't it sad that dishonest people permeate everything nowadays simply to further their own selfish aims? :angry:

Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Caveat emptor which is Latin for "let the buyer beware".

Now that Nintendo 64 games and peripherals have become so sought-after price manipulators have jumped in to take advantage of uninformed and/or novice collectors. This is why if you really don't have a sincere passion for video games you should only purchase what you intend to play and leave the collecting to the experts.

Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
I hate to find out that anyone has to get banned but if they know the rules and don't abide by them then there's really no other choice.

This forum has been growing exponentially while many other forums across the Interweb falter and I believe it's because our dedicated moderating team insists on upholding high standards of respect for other people's opinions and integrity when it comes to transactions.

When new people join Nintendo 64 Forever they know that even long-time grizzled members will listen patiently and not belittle them for their enthusiasm or ignorance on a particular item or event. In fact, here it's just the opposite as our more seasoned veterans are always quick to share knowledge or a lead on a fantastic video game related bargain. This forums rules! :D

Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
DeeMoney
Mar 10 2013, 09:48 PM
Oh Wow, that is uncanny that those IP addresses would match.
Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. ;)

Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
I've never understood why people feel compelled to create multiple accounts. :wacko:

Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
stinger9142
May 31 2017, 06:44 PM
You may be correct there. Something happens to some folks, and they cannot handle being banned. They will continually try to sneak and deceive folks to get back on to this forum. Kind of like an obsessed, crazy ex girlfriend. :lol:
You often run across crazy people on forums. Gamefaqs, for example, is one of the worst as it has tons of alt accounts created by agenda driven trolls who obviously aren't mentally stable. :rollseyes:

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply