Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Regarding Banned Members
Topic Started: Dec 29 2012, 11:39 AM (7,618 Views)
DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
amr355 was one of his names, and an eBay name as well. He has even making offers on controllers that I have for sale and know that he made 2 offers to K87 on his M2000. I can only imagine how low tey would ave been.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
If this is the case, then how do I stop him from bidding on my stuff on eBay? I really don't want anything to do with him if this is what's going on.

Surely there must be away from stopping an eBay member from bidding on your items.

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Ha now that u mention it. I do remember staceym007. I sent them a few Meg's about those $700 consoles. Bloody ludacris

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
SicCooper
Jan 5 2013, 09:59 AM
Here is the link to the page where you can block certain bidders on Ebay:

http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html
Thanks cooper. amr355 has been added to the list. Bet ill get a msg through eBay. Serves him right tho, how can you trust someone who uses multiple names and multiple IP address.

Thanks to the staff for protecting this community and giving us the option to also be aware of them through other Internet sites.

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Thanks for the update stinger. It's good to know that the staff are on to sorting things like this out.

It's sad to see a member go but you can't have that type of behaviour going on here. :yeah:

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
jonebone
Feb 13 2013, 01:52 PM
Forum participation is a privilege, not a right. There are definitely collectors in the community that I'm not too fond of, but you learn to co-exist with these people for the greater good of the hobby. Besides, you never know who may own something you want to buy or may buy something you want to sell. Better to be civil with everyone instead of making enemies.

But if you spout off at the mouth repeatedly and continue to belittle others, there's no room for you on a collector's forum. Stick to eBay and have fun collecting by your lonesome.
well said jonebone, I couldn't agree more.

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Just so you know, all Aussie eBayers can set in your options to ban him from bidding or buying your items. If you PM stinger, he can give you his know eBay alias's so you can restrict him from stuffing you around.

This guy will give you the run around and try and rip you off. I have had multiple msgs from him on eBay low balling some of my items and just throwing general abuse around.

My advice would be to steer clear of this guy. He'll only look to stuff you around and make things hard for you.

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Oh Wow, that is uncanny that those IP addresses would match.

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
I had a sneaking suspicion about Rossco. Was going to PM you stinger about it but thought I'd wait and see what the go was first before pointing any fingers.

Coachluke. Not all of us are bad. Don't let one stupid Aussie ruin our reputation for you.

Why would you waste your time coming back to this forum, when we don't want you here. Take a hint!!!
Edited by DeeMoney, Apr 11 2013, 05:45 PM.

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
stinger9142
Apr 11 2013, 05:55 PM
DeeMoney, I am glad to hear you were suspicious as well. I was as well when I welcomed him this morning.

Just the investigator in me coming out. I noticed the exact time he signed up and what topics he was looking at. it just so happened that it coincided with the banning of slikmick and thats what he was looking at. I thought it might have been him because of that and because of the time stamp on his member profile being the same as mine (Australian time).

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Don't worry fellow Aussies, we won't let these minor blemishes ruin our reputation.

It is a shame though that the last couple if guys that we have had issues with have been Australian. But there have been a few members banned in the past that have been from else where. :yeah:

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply