Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Regarding Banned Members
Topic Started: Dec 29 2012, 11:39 AM (6,913 Views)
K87
Member Avatar
DeeMoney
Jan 4 2013, 07:20 AM
amr355 was one of his names, and an eBay name as well. He has even making offers on controllers that I have for sale and know that he made 2 offers to K87 on his M2000. I can only imagine how low tey would ave been.
His offer was $5.00 but I had auto decline for offers that ridiculous and when I was selling my daiei hawks console he put $100.
stinger9142
Jan 5 2013, 01:43 AM
Small update. I verified the Ebay claims. The accusations were true. The same conglomeration of user names on here (with matching IP's) is also on there. These accounts constantly give feedback one to another. I saw accounts that were Anthony as amr355, ganstaterrybeer, terry_454, his cousin I believe (jasonv1988), and girlfriend (staceym007). I want to be clear, I believe these are all 1 person acting like many.

3 hours later I have individually banned all 100+ of his IP's, and investigated those claims. The reward, nailing another one of his accounts created on here January 1st called "Shadow".

If anybody had any doubts before, I hope this casts light on this crook.
I had a run in with staceym007 when I was selling my daiei hawks console she was making me offers of $200 and preaching about how high the price is when she had a clear red boxed console up for sale for $700 at the same time.
Edited by K87, Jan 5 2013, 08:24 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply