Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Regarding Banned Members
Topic Started: Dec 29 2012, 11:39 AM (8,001 Views)
Nagato
Member Avatar
CoachLuke22
Apr 11 2013, 06:16 PM
I have no problem with senior aussie members....but new members will definitely have to prove themselves
I'm now in the same boat, however I'll still quite new as well. :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nagato
Member Avatar
DeeMoney
Apr 11 2013, 10:45 PM
stinger9142
Apr 11 2013, 05:55 PM
DeeMoney, I am glad to hear you were suspicious as well. I was as well when I welcomed him this morning.

Just the investigator in me coming out. I noticed the exact time he signed up and what topics he was looking at. it just so happened that it coincided with the banning of slikmick and thats what he was looking at. I thought it might have been him because of that and because of the time stamp on his member profile being the same as mine (Australian time).
I reckon we need 2 Australian/New Zealanders as mods/admins to help maintain this timezone on the forum.

Nagato
Member Avatar
Yeah I know the feeling cyan. :( It's all from our neck of the woods!

To arms my brothers!

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply