Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2012 Award Winner Signatures
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 09:23 PM (1,165 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
I am making a topic here for Norcal to post the custom signatures he made for our winners. He should have them up soon. If you won, you are not obligated to use one. I think they are a great idea though, and a way to show your pride.

He also made user bars for those who wish to show off their award, but don't want to give up their current signature. Keep in mind we do have signature restrictions on here as a rule, but exceptions will be made for the user bars for our winners :D

I will also ask any who use them to please save them and upload them to your own image account of choice for use, rather than leach off Norcal's account.

Thank you, Norcal, for your time and work. Also thanks to all who participated!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Simply amazing work, Norcal. Thank you very much. I am sure the winners will be wearing these with pride! I am happy to see my Pokemon and Triforce ideas come to life in your images!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply