Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What are you doing RIGHT NOW?!?!; Post a Pic
Topic Started: Jan 5 2013, 06:50 PM (45,550 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
bluedogrulez
Sep 26 2017, 11:31 AM
I bit chaffed at the moment. Sine Mora EX was supposed to release today on the Switch, but no retailers (including the might Amazon) appear to have copies (and my July pre-ordered is no where in sight). So I check Gamestop and there is not a copy in sight, but there are 4 or 5 display boxes for RedOut, which is due out in October. You know I'm down with futuristic racers :yeah: Since there were so many, I ask the clerk if they had it and she said they did. She actually said, "We wouldn't have so many boxes out if it was not released." I was so naively happy for about 10 seconds, but reality came crashing down. I knew she was mistaken and after sifting through the special drawer behind the counter with the Switch games, and then checking the computer, she said I was right, it was not released yet. Phooey. Gamestop, the #1 brick and mortar retailer of videogames here in the States had neither RedOut (notwithstanding all the display boxes) or Sine Mora EX (which released today, at least in theory). BOOOOOO!!!!!
Double chaffed. RedOut was supposed to release today on the Switch, but no retailers (including the might Amazon) appear to have copies (and my July pre-ordered is no where in sight). I see in other sites that it has a release date of January 2018, which means at least 3 times this one has been pushed back. I am no fan of Nicalis . . . . .
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Just about to get ready for work, thought I'd swing by the forum before I get ready. Nobody else online! The place is ALL miiiiiine... X_D
Edited by Milage007, Oct 25 2017, 11:47 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Getting older apparently! Got in a 2-hour seasion with Mario Odyssey this morning which was fun until I took a ride on that death machine named Jaxi. Felt motion sick ever since. He moves like Plessy after a vat of coffee, a 6-pack of Red Bull and a few unlawful stimulants. Pretty sure the non-40 year olds will be just fine, but otherwise be forewarned!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
Just wrapped up another Live episode, now enjoying some Vodka and a little internets
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Posted Image

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
Woke up at 5:20am... Couldn't sleep. Found a way to use the coffee grinder without waking up anyone in the house (went in the garage) haha.

Since it's quiet I have coffee and I have some fleeting moments of solitude I'm catching up on some sweet posting action on N64Forever.com!
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
@kartmaster: contrmplating just that right now. Early morning coffee before daybreak and the family awakening provides a moment of peace. In fact, youíve convinced me. 5:55 and further sleep be darned!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
you guys are right this early morning coffee stuff is great, a nice cup at 1:30pm as I wake up with a gentle hum of the AC behind me
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Best way to get a bit of quiet these days, get up before the kids lol

I'm never that lucky though as my kids are early risers :)
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
I remember when I was a wee lad I would wake up at 5am so I could play Goldeneye until I had to leave for school. Now unless I need to work you will not see me waking up at 5am
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Watching Maximum Overdrive on HBO :yeah:

Arch Evil
Member Avatar
Occasional Forum Lurker
Preparing to go to sleep :)
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Just finished helping my father-in-law set up his new Samsung UN55MU8000FXZA. Oh my God, does that TV have beautiful picture quality. :wub:
Edited by Grizzmeister, Dec 16 2017, 04:58 PM.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
Iím at the Big Church Night Out concert :)
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
Liststening to "Likey Likey" by Twice (https://youtu.be/V2hlQkVJZhE) while enjoying a beer and about to eat some food before getting some sleep and getting up as normal after my routine 6 hours sleep and back to work for another 12 hours.

For the 32nd day in a row 😃

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Oogling another new (to me) bike!

Posted Image

It's a 24" BMX racing bike, so quite a bit different from the 20" street bike I used to ride but... I'm not complaining, as this was actually gifted (!!) to me by the community bike shop I've been volunteering at these past few years :wub: , when they heard my BMX bike got stolen a few months back.

Since it has a brake AND I can actually sit down and pedal, I think it's time to do some wheelies!!

Posted Image
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Gravity Rush 2, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Awesome :yeah: you are pretty awesome on 2 wheels from what I remember!

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
My daughter just called me on the phone (first time ever) to tell me that she became a "Pro" in Rocket League. Feeling proud (and old!) . . . .

For the record, in Rocket League, I'm stuck at:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Euroflash29
Member Avatar
Established Member
Typin this post about to finish dataDyne Investigation while watching AVGN's Atari Sports Episode :)
Posted Image Posted Image

Euroflash29
Member Avatar
Established Member
Just gettin ready to head out for a bit

Posted Image

See ya'll in a bit :yeah:
Edited by Euroflash29, Mar 19 2018, 11:36 AM.

Euroflash29
Member Avatar
Established Member
About to head into my online class to do testing :-/ ADD really making me wanna wait until the 1:00 testing session but It'll be easier to get it out of the way now than to do it later :yoshi:

and hey the sooner its over the sooner I get to play some Elder Scrolls III :yeah:

Edit:

Turns out testing doesn't start till 10:30 :w00t: more time to play morrowind and watch a fallout 2 lets play :P

(and yes I'm homeschooled in case anyone's wondering XP :lol: )
Edited by Euroflash29, Mar 20 2018, 07:01 AM.

floorcat
Member Avatar
Enjoying hot water in my house for the first time in 2 weeks!! :w00t:
(... though not enjoying the literally thousands of dollars of expenses because of it.) >_<

It was kind of a long drawn-out process, but instead of a traditional tank water heater (which would've been a fraction of the cost, and could've been installed the same day the old one died), Heisenberg overpowered the Walter White in me, and I went with a super high-end tankless system. :money:

Posted Image

... and good-bye expendable income! For the next decade!! >_<
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Gravity Rush 2, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
That's Hot!
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Speaking of warming up, the latest nor'easter Toby has past and unfortunately is starting to melt.

But since it fell, i've been outside hitting the ultimate slope on my Flexible Flyer runner sled. I also took the time to sand and polish both rails.
It was wet and heavy snow, and it took a while to build.

Here is some footage during the process.

I got squirrelly near the end trying to steer with one hand and went off track. It's steeper and faster than it looks.
With the sunshine and fluctuating temps these past few days, it started melting sooner than i had hoped for.
But earlier today i hit a new speed record.

Here is a better look of the course.
Posted Image
I hit a new distance record with ease. It was nearly uncontrollable how fast it was. The conditions were just right. If the pond was frozen solid, i could've soared right on to it!

Posted Image

What an adrenaline rush. I'm going to miss winter.
Edited by No64DD, Mar 23 2018, 05:27 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Euroflash29
Member Avatar
Established Member
Sitting down with an unhealthy bowl of Cheetos and browsing the forum. About to play some fallout 2 :)

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
floorcat
Mar 23 2018, 10:11 AM
Enjoying hot water in my house for the first time in 2 weeks!! :w00t:
(... though not enjoying the literally thousands of dollars of expenses because of it.) >_<

It was kind of a long drawn-out process, but instead of a traditional tank water heater (which would've been a fraction of the cost, and could've been installed the same day the old one died), Heisenberg overpowered the Walter White in me, and I went with a super high-end tankless system. :money:

Picture

... and good-bye expendable income! For the next decade!! >_<

I know I'm getting old because pictures like that get me really excited. :lol:
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
@Floorcat: Good choice! We had to replace our tank due to a leak. We went with a tank that has a polybutene bladder instead of glass, which seemed like a great choice in terms of energy efficiency and preventing a future leak.

The problem discovered was that this nationally-recognized brand does not properly vacuum out all of the little plastic bits during the manufacturing process. We had the new tank replaced after numerous black bits were coming out in every bath. The replacement tank was nearly as bad. As time has gone on, a bit or two will still come out in each bath. So we are helping put even more plastics into the ocean, which is a travesty.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

floorcat
Member Avatar
Yikes, that's a bummer BDR!!
And a bigger shame in that it sounds like a problem that could've been avoided had the manufacturer added a simple step in production. >_< Is that an electric water heater?

I guess nearly every option has its own potential drawbacks... with this new heater, since water is only heated as it's needed, it requires a noticeable bit of extra time to reach the hottest temp. Feels like about 30 seconds longer than before... gonna time it tonight. And (I'm guessing/hoping only) because it's brand spankin' new, all my hot water has a "new heater smell" :lol: ... kinda plastic-y, kinda metallic-y, kinda gassy. :-/

But the idea of having infinite hot water (with pretty much guaranteed energy savings) is kinda satisfying, and the idea of never having a catastrophic water tank leakage is quite comforting (esp. as I have some rather valuable video gamey things in my crawlspace).

Euroflash29
Member Avatar
Established Member
Right now (Being a night owl) trying to decide if I'm going to bed or continuing dead island's story :P

Euroflash29
Member Avatar
Established Member
Doing a power-point on the history of electronic music for school :P
Edited by Euroflash29, Apr 2 2018, 11:15 AM.

Pocket-Dog
Member Avatar
Enjoying the godly feature of two app split screen on my phone!
Dragon Ball Zeta ó Dragon Ball Discussion and More!

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Social Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply