Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Anyone know some really scary movies
Topic Started: Jan 13 2013, 09:56 AM (1,569 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
If sinister rather than gore is what creeps you out, I'd recommend "Fortress", takes place in Australia and kept me up for about a week when I was a teenager. I still would not watch it again, lol, b/c I do not enjoy scary movies.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Maybe check out another Australian movie Wolf Creek. Very loosely based on events that have happened in Australia to backpackers. If you are a backpacker or are looking into doing something like this then watching this movie may change your mind.

It makes so much better if you know the actor that plays the bad guy in it. He was the host of a home and garden program here in Australia, but plays an excellent psychopath in Wolf Creek :yeah:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Norcal
Member Avatar

Wish I could help you, I haven't been scared from a movie since I was around 9 years old and watched "The Ring" which made me have nightmares for 2 months straight. Since then i've been immune from everything "horror".
Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
The Shining (suspense trumps horror anytime) and Seven.
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I'm watching The Bad News Bears:Go to Japan…but seriously,

If there is a film that i DO NOT WATCH anymore- because of the mere implication of truth, is THE FOURTH
KIND. (2009)

Don't go to Alaska!
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
This may seem like an odd recommendation but if you have not seen the Blare Witch Project I highly recommend it. its on of those films that when seen for the first time really messes with you. I loved it upon first view, its still great but doesn't have that suspense the second time around. I also really enjoyed the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the one from the 2000's not the 70's one (have not seen it yet). I think it was that last scene that did it for me.

I hate how modern horror flicks are just gore-fests, what happened to the psychological factor! I dont care if you can rip a dudes eyeball out and show it, give me a reason to fear the monster.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · TV, Movies, Music & Other Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: