Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 games you would love to exist?
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 07:50 PM (3,866 Views)
brown duckz
Member Avatar
Cruis'n North America :w00t:

Street Fighter 64

Final Fight 64

I currently own humble, but nice collections of NTSC-U; NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii

Currently taking a break from a 2012 collecting binge.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brown duckz
Member Avatar
Ringworm128
Jan 27 2013, 06:06 PM
MmSadda
Jan 27 2013, 10:37 AM
brown duckz
Jan 25 2013, 10:23 PM
Cruis'n North America :w00t:

Street Fighter 64

Final Fight 64

Ya know, Street Fighter 3 (I think New Generation or 2nd Impact) was supposed to be released on N64.

If that had happened, I wonder if SF3 would've been as large a commercial success as SF2.
Personally, I would've loved a proper English/US release of Mother 3 / Earthbound 64.

Also, I would've loved to have played the original Conker 64, though it doesn't look very good admittedly.
Well the N64 controller doesn't seem like it would be suited to Street Fighter, and wasn't the reason SF3 didn't do as well as SF2 was because the general public didn't like the new characters because they were too used to the ones from SF2? If so then I doubt putting it on N64 would have helped.
It worked for Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct?
I currently own humble, but nice collections of NTSC-U; NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii

Currently taking a break from a 2012 collecting binge.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply