Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
2013 Member Survey; Speak your mind
Topic Started: Apr 4 2013, 10:22 PM (4,176 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
I will begin by first saying DO NOT REPLY WITH YOUR SURVEY ANSWERS IN THIS TOPIC

OK, I came up with this idea back in January, and I fought long and hard to wait as long as I did. I have composed a member survey that every member needs to complete. I don't care if you are a newbie, member, established member, senior member, veteran, moderator, or fellow admin - everybody :D

This is as close to anonymous as it can get, I will be the only person seeing who sent what. I assure you that I will read and study each and every one. Members can speak privately with confidence on a number of issues. So what is this for, you may ask? I would like to get opinions on some certain issues, and I need to see how the majority of our members feel. Some questions are about how we run things. Some are about future plans. It is all important stuff. What better way to see how we can better serve you?

As I said, it will be as close to anonymous as possible. I will be compiling the answers in percentage form pretty much. (example - 70% say yes, 30% say no) If there are specific issues, I will refrain from mentioning names (example - 1 member complained about this rule). You all get the picture I imagine.

So what do you get in return if you fill it out?? First off, you get a chance to shape our forum for the better. Secondly, When our feedback and suggestion period rolls around in a couple of months, those who took the time to fill out the survey will carry more weight than those who were here and did not. If you can't take 10-15 minutes to answer a few questions, why should be take the time to change things for you? ;)

I will use the next couple of months to compile all the responses. This will show me what the majority wants when member "so and so" thinks we need to trim down the number of themes we have, or whatever the case is.

So how does this work? The survey is to be completed in PM form sent to myself. We all know Zetaboards PM system is less than perfect, so after you have sent your response, please reply here that you have sent it. This way I can be sure I have received responses from all who sent them. Just copy the actual survey part of this message into the body of the PM, and write in your responses below each question.

If anybody has any questions related to the survey, you may ask them here.

Once again, DO NOT REPLY WITH YOUR ANSWERS IN THIS TOPIC!

The Survey:

Do you consider yourself a light, moderate, or heavy contributor when it comes to posting?

If there is a pattern to identify, which day(s) are you on the most, or least?

Which theme(s) do you use most?

What (if anything) would you like to see done differently here?

Do you have any complaints about the forum in general?

If growth continues, and we were to choose to expand the staff. Please recommend another member you feel would do a good job.

Do you think the staff is: Too small, too big, or just right to oversee and govern the forum?

Do you have a problem with another member here? If so, please explain why.

Do you have any suspicions of others who may be using multiple accounts here? If so, please say who, and explain your reasoning for suspicion.

Are you happy with the staff when it comes to our enforcement of the rules?

Are you happy with the rules as a whole?

Are there any rules you disagree with, or feel are to harsh?

Do you have any new rule suggestions?

How do you feel about the staff in general? Please be as individually specific as you like when it comes to general friendliness/attitude, consistency of rule enforcement, fairness, activity level and so on. (Myself included of course - I won't take it personal, I promise). Grade us even if you want to :lol:

When it comes to making changes to the forum, do you feel we are to quick, to slow, or just right?

Would you like "Entertainment and Sports" to remain its' own sub category, or be merged back into the "Social" section?

How would you feel about an "Achievements Section", a place for members to list their gaming accomplishments and house specific gaming contests? (Example - Mario Kart/Wave Race contests)

How do you feel about Hurt and Heals?

Would you like to see a separate section just for Hurt and Heals and other games?

Do you use our buy\sale\trade section for business? If so, would you say you use it rarely\occasionally\regularly\or heavily?

We have made it our goal to try and have monthly big activities here, as well as more involving seasonal events.
(The Game Off, Game of the Month, the theme contest, the mid year feedback gathering topic, the 1000 member celebration and giveaways, the new "Gallery" section, the end of the year awards, the Nintendo 64 Forever 7th birthday celebration, and others.)
Do you have any suggestions for more events like these?
This is all in an effort to keep activity up and growing. Any additional feedback on the above mentioned activities is appreciated.

Overall are you happy with the sectional revisions that were done last year? Or if you are a newer member, are you happy with the current sectional set up?

Are you happy with Zetaboards hosting of our forum as a whole?

How interested are you in seeing a Nintendo 64 Forever created website to cover guides and faqs when it comes to repair, collecting, and modding?
If so, would you be interested in helping?

How you feel about the presence of topics regarding controversial issues on our forum?

Are you interested in seeing a Nintendo 64 Forever youtube channel?
If so, would you be interested in helping?

If you have any additional comments you wish to make that I did not cover, please share them here:

This completes the survey. As I said before DO NOT REPLY WITH YOUR SURVEY ANSWERS IN THIS TOPIC
Respond to me in PM form, and reply here that you sent it.

Thank you to those of you who take the time to complete the survey, and thank you all for being members of Nintendo 64 Forever :yeah:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ddr2nite
Member Avatar
Controller Collecting Extraordinaire
First! 8)

My detailed responses to your survey should be in your PM inbox by now Mr. Stinger.
Posted ImageClick here to check out my N64 collection.
N64 Controllers: 30/30 Completed | ASCII Controllers: 15/15 Completed
N.A. Boxes: 8/8 Completed | Japan Boxes: 21/21 Completed
Full NTSC-J CIB Set: 198/198 Completed

"trust me, we all started with just one or two games
and then things kinda got out of hand
" - MK II

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
ddr2nite: Received and appreciated :yeah:

TNT737373
Member Avatar
Veteran
Posted Image

Submitted mine too, thanks.
Edited by TNT737373, Apr 5 2013, 12:04 AM.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
Sent mine in :yeah:

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Mines gone to you
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Sent :yeah:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

PAL Collection: 243/243
NTSC-U only Exclusives: 50/50
NTSC-U / NTSC-J Exclusives: 11/11
NTSC-J only Exclusives: 85/85
64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Just sent you mine :rofl:
Posted Image

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Survey sent. :yeah:
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
clarky, kelamy, scooter, buddy, bane, & tnt: All received and greatly appreciated :yeah:

Boomdiers
Member Avatar
The Bombinator!
PM'd
Nintendo Network ID: Boomdiers
Switch ID: SW-4856-0523-8306

My Nintendo 64 collection most of them are PAL and some NTSC
Posted Image

Vekoma64
Member Avatar
Done- PM sent
Nintendo gaming since 1989 WiiU NNID- Vekoma64

macN64
Member Avatar
When would you like these to be sent in by? I've had a go at filling one in, but some of my responses could do with a bit more fleshing out.
Youtube

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
PM'd, Stinger!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

CoachLuke22
Member Avatar
PM'D!
N.A. Consoles - 7/9
N.A. Controllers CIB - 8/8
N.A. Carts - 76/296

Nintendo Power Controllers - Nintendo Power 100, DK64, Millennium 2000

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Survey completed, PM sent!

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Boomdiers, Vekoma, Bluedog, CoachLuke, Red Shadown, jmacbear: All received. My thanks to you!

Mac, you can take your time. It will likely take me a while to compile everything. Take a week or two if you need to ;)

mikezelot
Member Avatar
Star Wolfs Worst Nightmare
Sent!
Posted Image N64 forever starfox 64 champion
"Im an elephant" - Conker
Both the n64 and the ps4 have 64 bit processors. Now I'm not saying the 64 could run crysis at 60 fps but I'm not saying it couldn't.
115 games
2 consoles
6 controllers

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
just got it, and am reviewing it now. Thanks :yeah:

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
Sent.
Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
PM sent
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Thanks MK II, Matt, and Meptrep. All received and read :yeah:

This is really making it easier to see what the majority wants in some areas. That is great!

mikezelot
Member Avatar
Star Wolfs Worst Nightmare
How are the exit polls looking on the challenge forum?
Posted Image N64 forever starfox 64 champion
"Im an elephant" - Conker
Both the n64 and the ps4 have 64 bit processors. Now I'm not saying the 64 could run crysis at 60 fps but I'm not saying it couldn't.
115 games
2 consoles
6 controllers

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
strongly in favor :yeah:

Ninty64
Member Avatar
PM sent! :sonic: