Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game; And post PICS of what you buy :D
Topic Started: Jul 4 2006, 04:30 PM (141,190 Views)
scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
That looks awesome TNT :yeah:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

PAL Collection: 243/243
NTSC-U only Exclusives: 50/50
NTSC-U / NTSC-J Exclusives: 11/11
NTSC-J only Exclusives: 85/85
64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Quote:

this sweet retail kit

:yeah: lovely stuff!
and congrats on completeing the GBA NES series
Posted Image

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Very nice set and one I never would have thought about. :yeah:

Matt
Member Avatar
Kick, Punch, It's all in the mind
Bought
Rocksmith (PC)
Sleeping Dogs (PC)
Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
struck an awesome deal locally. I thought the guy only had the game & manual but it turns out the freakin map & pro tips were in the manual wooohoooo !! I'm only missing the box now, a minty one, and i'll finally own the French version complete. paid 20$ for this :D

Spoiler: click to toggle

also, the same guy had his SNES Super Set for sale. the console is yellowed to death but I have one that is in much better shape. I can't believe I'll own the same set set that my mom bought us in 1994. We wanted a n64 so we had to toss it to make room for our beloved n64. I always regretted it (to throw it away) and always wanted one back. Im freaking excited. paid 40$ for it.

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Great score on Zelda! I get excited if an operation card makes it into a manual I purchased, but a map and tips . . wow.

I think the SNES is an underrated console. It's ugly (at least the NA version), and the controller is meh. But there are so many great games that IMHO are playable today. I'm guessing you 've been playing SNES games via some other method, but soon you will be reunited with one awesome console. Nice done, Monsieur Cabanon!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
as a kid,w e only had Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart. we used to rent the other title and ALOT of them. i now have DKC1-2-3, SMW, SMK and Lion King. I traded Super Punchout for a CIB copy of Harvest Moon 64 last spring :P was worth it lol

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
My latest addition 6

Posted Image
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Brodieman
Member Avatar
I couldn't think of where to put this except here but I have been after this issue for some time now and finally picked it up. All I'm missing is the NP 100 catalog and I'll have all the promo controllers adds.

Posted Image

Posted Image
:bowser: MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL :bowser:

N.A. Consoles CIB - 9/9 JAP Consoles CIB - 10/10 World Wide Console Releases CIB 16/16 Controllers CIB - 26/30 (Loose - 30/30 Promo - 4/4) Sealed Games 80/296

Cabanon
Elite
how weird this is, issue August 1997 but on the adress sticker you see Jul 98.
Edited by Cabanon, Oct 23 2012, 05:22 AM.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
That July 98 date denotes when that person's subscription expires. I had a lot of gaming mag subs over the years and found that little reminder both helpful and unnerving. Always loved having my mags but hated paying for the subscription, no matter how small the cost. :yeah:

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Todays arrival, Just 2 more rareware games to find now

Posted Image
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Master Chief of the Universe
Just got these off of Craigslist!

Posted Image

They're in pretty good condition and it was $20 for all :w00t:
The only thing is that they all smell strongly of smoke so does anyone know how I can safely remove the smell without damaging the carts?
Posted Image

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Nintendo 64 Teen Enthusiast
Gooman130
Oct 25 2012, 02:16 PM
Just got these off of Craigslist!

Posted Image

They're in pretty good condition and it was $20 for all :w00t:
The only thing is that they all smell strongly of smoke so does anyone know how I can safely remove the smell without damaging the carts?
AWESOME! i think the smells of smoking go away when its in your house for a while(same with my heavy smoker late aunt lauras chair)AWESOME FINDS! ive been dying to get goldeneye(because its not that violent to my taste) and i have paper mario if you want to know!=)
Get :n64: Or Get Out! :n64: slogan
:n64: Forever!

My :n64: Collection
1 Black :n64: console
34 :n64: Games
3 Offical :n64: controllers

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
NintendoLuke99
Oct 25 2012, 03:04 PM
AWESOME! i think the smells of smoking go away when its in your house for a while(same with my heavy smoker late aunt lauras chair)AWESOME FINDS! ive been dying to get goldeneye(because its not that violent to my taste) and i have paper mario if you want to know!=)
Yeah I was SUPER excited to find Paper Mario for so cheap. I've been really wanted this game for a while now but they are all going for $30+ on eBay. I already have the Gold OoT cart but I figured for $5 more it was definitely worth it :D
Posted Image

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Nintendo 64 Teen Enthusiast
Gooman130
Oct 25 2012, 03:10 PM
NintendoLuke99
Oct 25 2012, 03:04 PM
Yeah I was SUPER excited to find Paper Mario for so cheap. I've been really wanted this game for a while now but they are all going for $30+ on eBay. I already have the Gold OoT cart but I figured for $5 more it was definitely worth it :D
Ya i got paper mario for 29 bucks at amazon and 3 dollars shipping=32 bucks. A game i got only 8 days ago was Zelda Majoras Mask for only 26 dollars. i have a REALLY awesome arcade/console play/game store in my area. It has classic arcade(after you pay 5 bucks for a hour and also 10 bucks you can stay as long as you want until closing time you dont have to pay for the arcade machines at all),console stations were you can play old video games(also included for paying 5 bucks for the arcade), and a gaming store. i only just discovered this place this month and ive been there at least 5-6 times this month.
Get :n64: Or Get Out! :n64: slogan
:n64: Forever!

My :n64: Collection
1 Black :n64: console
34 :n64: Games
3 Offical :n64: controllers

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
So I put the four games in a metal box and sprayed the whole thing with old spice. Later I put in a bowl of baking soda because it absorbs smells. After leaving them in there all night I came back to discover that, oddly enough, they now smell exactly like my Gamestop store... This is very strange. :blink: At least they don't smell like smoke anymore :yeah:

Posted Image

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
N64 collection completed 7/29/12
Just picked all these up today at the Jockey Lot. I haven't gone to the flea market since the summer, yet the guy still remembers me (I've been buying from him for about two or three years now) and hooked me up with a good deal again. Since I buy in bulk, he usually throws a few of the games in for free. The other sellers can be d-bags, but this dude, I'll call him Meth Mouth, knows how to treat his regulars.

Posted Image

NES:
-Battletoads
-Double Dribble
-Jeopardy Junior
-Mega Man

SNES:
-Killer Instinct
-Kirby's Dream Course
-Super Mario Kart

Genesis:
-Taz in Escape From Mars

GBA:
-Tiger Wood's PGA Tour 2004

PSX:
-Battle Stations
-Disney's The Emperor's New Groove
-Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge
-Gran Turismo 2
-Grand Theft Auto
-Jeremy McGrath's Super Cross '98
-The Italian Job
-KISS Pinball
-Resident Evil: Director's Cut
-Space Jam
-Street Skater 2
-Turbo Pro Racing
-The X-Files

GameCube:
-Burnout 2: Point of Impact
-Dark Summit
-Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
-Midway Arcade Treasures 3
-Star Wars Bounty Hunter

Xbox:
-Still Life
Edited by Alice Lawless, Oct 27 2012, 01:35 PM.
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

brown duckz
Member Avatar
Most notable pick-ups this month.... Stunt Racer ($20), Conker's ($60), and a CIB MINT N64 set from the original 1996 release ($75).

Picked up Stunt Racer cheap with stickers and marker. Check it out after some TLC,

Before

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

After a donor rear, Goof Off, and Mr. Clean magic eraser

Posted Image

Conker's

Posted Image

N64 Set

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
I currently own humble, but nice collections of NTSC-U; NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii

Currently taking a break from a 2012 collecting binge.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Alice Lawless
Oct 27 2012, 01:35 PM
Just picked all these up today at the Jockey Lot. I haven't gone to the flea market since the summer, yet the guy still remembers me (I've been buying from him for about two or three years now) and hooked me up with a good deal again. Since I buy in bulk, he usually throws a few of the games in for free. The other sellers can be d-bags, but this dude, I'll call him Meth Mouth, knows how to treat his regulars.

Posted Image

NES:
-Battletoads
-Double Dribble
-Jeopardy Junior
-Mega Man

SNES:
-Killer Instinct
-Kirby's Dream Course
-Super Mario Kart

Genesis:
-Taz in Escape From Mars

GBA:
-Tiger Wood's PGA Tour 2004

PSX:
-Battle Stations
-Disney's The Emperor's New Groove
-Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge
-Gran Turismo 2
-Grand Theft Auto
-Jeremy McGrath's Super Cross '98
-The Italian Job
-KISS Pinball
-Resident Evil: Director's Cut
-Space Jam
-Street Skater 2
-Turbo Pro Racing
-The X-Files

GameCube:
-Burnout 2: Point of Impact
-Dark Summit
-Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
-Midway Arcade Treasures 3
-Star Wars Bounty Hunter

Xbox:
-Still Life
Very nice! You have some games in there I'd love to get myself. Well done. :yeah:

TNT737373
Member Avatar
Veteran
$20 for like new Blast Corps CIB. CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blast-Corps-in-box-Mint-condition-rare-find-/261117479700?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=NbyvqusU0MM%2B%2F1Q%2Fw7Aph1HHHHY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Won both of these last night:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-64-Hoshi-no-Kirby-64-Japan-N64-boxed-/221143869464?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=1kw%2Beyr%2BzkFV5RrSjsvQHPH7ivc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-64-Baku-Bomber-man-Bomberman-Japan-N64-boxed-/261117272323?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=1kw%2Beyr%2BzkFV5RrSjsvQHPH7ivc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Posted Image

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Cant believe its been a month since i got a new N64 game, i guess thats what happens when you do something stupid like buy a house LOL.

Been looking for Tetris 64 for a while now but its been too expensive for my liking, only paid $20 for this mint CIB copy, it is in such good condition i have a feeling it could be new, very happy.

Down to my lasy 19 :dance:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Gooman130
Oct 27 2012, 10:02 PM
That's some nice pickups gooman. Gotta be happy with those prices :yeah:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
scooter77
Oct 27 2012, 10:49 PM
Cant believe its been a month since i got a new N64 game, i guess thats what happens when you do something stupid like buy a house LOL.

Been looking for Tetris 64 for a while now but its been too expensive for my liking, only paid $20 for this mint CIB copy, it is in such good condition i have a feeling it could be new, very happy.

Down to my lasy 19 :dance:
Nice copy Scooter. That was my first JAP pickup. You now need the bio sensor to go with that aswell :yeah:
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
clarky_n64
Oct 29 2012, 07:36 AM
Nice copy Scooter. That was my first JAP pickup. You now need the bio sensor to go with that aswell :yeah:
Thanks clarky, i might just do that, i dont play my Jap games at all, the language barrier is too annoying, but i am going to make an exception with this game, i just love Tetris, those bio sensors make the game speed up with your heart rate or something dont they??
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Just picked up these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271095812293?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271095810202?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Posted Image

hockeylife21
I was thinking about getting this. $45 buy it now with shipping but no expansion pack hmmm
Forgot the link I wish I could edit my posts sorry people heres the link you can delete the other post http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-64-Console-RARE-GREEN-NTSC-/290805433742?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43b55ac58e
Edited by hockeylife21, Nov 3 2012, 01:16 AM.

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Been trying to buy cart+manual lately and had a few good scores lately (prices include shipping):
Hogan's Alley (under $7)
Super R-Type (under $10)
Battletoads ($12.50)
Ninja Gaiden III: Ancient Ship of Doom

And for Wii:
NFL Training Camp Brand New CIB ($12)
Seller has a bunch left at this silly low price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wii-Ea-Sports-Active-Nfl-Train-2010-New-Wii-/120943197068?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true#ht_5415wt_962
Edited by bluedogrulez, Nov 3 2012, 08:05 AM.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spidercolt
Member Avatar
Mario Maniac
Posted Image

Stuff i picked up recently

WWE 13 Xbox 360 $60 Brand New