Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game; And post PICS of what you buy :D
Topic Started: Jul 4 2006, 04:30 PM (136,748 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Bought Gear.Club unlimited for the Switch today. Gamestop has an exclusive on retail copies (it is otherwise available on the eShop). I love me some arcade racing, and this one sounds like it could be a reincarnation (no pun intended) of my beloved Roadsters. Looking forward to popping it in tonight if I can pry the Switch from the Rocket League-playing hands of my daughter.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Entered a charity raffle on twitter, 0.50p gets you a ticket and all money goes to a children charity. I won :dance: :dance: Not bad for 0.50p

Posted Image
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Posted Image

Ikaruga was an unexpected find at GameStop.

Kamikaze
Ikaruga! :O
Congrats on finding that one.

And on nsf:mw-u. I believe it's considered rare-ish as well?

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
That's probably the best way to put it. It came out months after the other versions, and EA used its poor sales as the final justification for doing what they'd wanted to do all along, which was not support the Wii U.

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
So this arrived yesterday. A lovely fresh copy of Chameleon Twist 2. This is a real hard title to track down in PAL format especially in this shape. Very glad to now own it. Leaves me just two games off a full UK PAL set CIB! Nearly time to tap out! As well as celebrate!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
The boring item first:

Posted Image

Mostly for Zombies.

And, the nice bit:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Microsoft had a sale on their Design Lab controller option, so I built one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Textured grips, metallic d-pad and triggers, and a lovely blue color. :)

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Both Xenoblade items arrived late but intact for the most part. Panzer Dragoon was a lucky find for $20 - I have the Japanese version but it's nice to have the NA version now. And Doom looks rough, but it's genuine - counterfeits are super common with it and II.

Kamikaze
Picked up this lot last weekend from a reseller at Ä85. Worth it to me, as it contains 4 handhelds I didn't own yet in these colours (blue and pink DS systens, white gba and pink SP) and some new games for the collection.
Reselling the doubles and should make most of my money back on this.

Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Finally downloaded the PS4 version of Ultra Street Fighter IV off of the PlayStation Store yesterday since it was on sale for just $9.99. This way when the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection comes out next year I'll have all the major Street Fighter games on one platform since I already own Street Fighter V.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
I now have Rush 2049, which means I have every UK PAL game released on the N64 CIB. Itís been an amazing journey and so happy / thrilled / relieved to complete this chapter. Itís been great the last few days I havenít even thought about collecting so itís nice to have that closure now. I had to buy the cart loose and box and manual in a different transaction as the only ones available were way too pricey BINs on eBay. I managed to get a good price overall and the condition isnít too shabby either!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
That's a great game to finish with. Congrats!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm trying to grab all the Ys games since PSP prices are going up. Got lucky to find the CE of Oath of Felghana for the same price the regular version goes for.

Kamikaze
Milage, congrats on the complete N64 set. Must feel special to complete the set, specially in holiday season.

I grabbed myself a decent condition copy of Franklin for the Nintendo Gamecube. Pal exclusive and only released in France (so, by number of games out there, it's rare). Normally this game goes for about Ä30, but this one was way cheap. Paid Ä25 including shipping, whereas that normally would've cost me Ä40 to Ä50. Truth being told, it does have a sticker on the game and the manual is somewhat rough. But hey, the price was right and it's not like I'm planning on ever playing this game. It's just part of the PAL set.

Posted Image
Edited by Kamikaze, Dec 23 2017, 01:01 PM.

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Didn't get many games for Christmas this year

Posted Image

However this just happened :P :w00t:

Posted Image
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Cabanon
Elite
what a great game to finish with ! congratz on your complete collection, hopefully you will enjoy it as much as you tried to complete it now that it's done. I know you wont buy anything else in the upcoming months, but is there anything else you would like to collect, like exclusive of each regions ?
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Cabanon, Dec 30 2017, 07:17 AM.

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd seen a set before but didn't buy it, so I had no intention of missing this one seeing as the keyboard was even boxed.

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Darksiders is great :yeah:
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
wow ! didn't know there was a keyboard for dreamcast, what's the real use in this game ?

Kamikaze
Cabanon
Jan 2 2018, 08:17 AM
wow ! didn't know there was a keyboard for dreamcast, what's the real use in this game ?
Typing of the Dead is (as far as I know) the only game that really needs it, as it basicly is the main controller for that game (hence the name). Other than that, maybe some online stuff for Phantasy Star Online?

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
PSO can use it, and all the FPS titles on the Dreamcast have KB+M support.

It was also used for the web browser.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I have a keyboard for the Dreamcast as well, and it's in a different box and the Dreamcast logo above the numpad is different but it's also Sega official. Very cool to see another one. I also got mine for Typing of the Dead. :yeah:

Retro Junkie
Member Avatar
There is no spoon.
I have a Dreamcast keyboard, but I purchased it just because it was so cheap it was crazy. Never got the game typing of the dead. It just was not my cup of tea. The keyboard is still in the box, never used. I am thinking that I even have a mouse somewhere in with my Dreamcast games.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Never played these games before so looking forward to this

Posted Image
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
As always, boring stuff first:

Posted Image

And the unexpected but very cool find from today:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The dragons' eyes should light up, it just takes six coin cells and I don't feel like installing them.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I picked up Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection for PS4 yesterday and wanted to kick off my return to this thread with that. But I've also picked up a lot of games since I last posted in here last summer so I have my entire PS4 collection listed here so you can see how that has been coming along.

Only other games I have picked up since July were the following 3DS games, as I decided to buy a new 2DS XL:

Metroid: Samus Returns
Fantasy Life
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
A bit outdated but here's everything I got up until about a month ago...

Some Limited Run releases/vinyl, along with some misc. other limited/collector's/special editions (and a LEGO Level Pack):

Posted Image

(November is always a spendy month.) >_<

And then a *few* games:

Posted Image
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Gravity Rush 2, Rayman Legends, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Posted Image

I am trying out tiny pic for image sharing... is this pic wayyyy too big to everyone else too? If so, how can I fix this?

But anyway... AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Got this in the mail today :)
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
beautiful. the price was way too steep IMO.

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
It was pretty expensive. I bargained that it would be a Valentine's and a birthday gift :lol:

But ya know.... YOLO! (My husband hates that answer haha)
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Tiny pic looks pretty good. :yeah:
You get to experience this game the way it was meant to be played here! Nice buy.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply