Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game; And post PICS of what you buy :D
Topic Started: Jul 4 2006, 04:30 PM (135,352 Views)
ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
Traded Mickeyís Speedway USA and Pokťmon Snap for Namco Museum 64 and Star Fox 64. Also snagged a pre-owned N64 controller from Gamestop that works like new :O
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
But what about all your pokeman pictures?! :pika:

What color controller?
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
It was an atomic purple controller. Goes nice with my watermelon and solid blue controllers but I still need one more for four player smash bros. Speaking of, my Japanese copy of Smash is on the way, itís part of my Christmas present :)

Iíve got Stadium for pics but if you can get me a working Snap station iíll buy snap back. I thought I saw one on eBay lol

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Added a few new xbox games I have been looking forward to playing

Posted Image

And 2 more

Posted Image
Edited by buddy1983, Jan 29 2018, 07:16 AM.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Posted Image

I had a great mail morning!

Thank you so much Rocky for my ChoroQ! I Never knew this exsisted until I saw your post!

Kon'nichiwa pikachu! (Haha) comes with the controller microphone clip AND the headset! Yay!! My son and I have been playing our NTSC hey you pikachu and just holding the mic akwardly. :-/ It does come with the yellow microphone ball but it is yellowing (even more then it already is yellow) and falling apart a little bit. I think that will stay in the box. It just feels good to know I have it!
...the knuckles for the switch controllers we found on Etsy! Ill ask my husband who the seller was. It did take a lot longer then originally told to get them in the mail FYI...

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
OMG YOU GUYSSS!!!

It is NOT a headset that comes with pikachu! It goes around your neck!! I was showing my son and put it on my head like a big DUMMY! Lmaoooo it was SO funny!! Good thing the instructions have pictures. I laughed so hard!

Posted Image

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Filled in a few remaining holes in the Xbox collection. I do have some nice N64 stuff coming later this week, hopefully. :)

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
These arrived today. So much for the collecting stopping haha! Two North American NTSC N64 exclusives we never saw here in the UK back in the day. Bassmasters 2000 & Wheel of Fortune. Both complete and in very good, used, condition. I want to give a massive thanks to long standing forum member Dan, No64DD, for helping act as middle man during this transaction helping me basically get a good deal whilst taking nothing from it for himself. Thanks for your time and effort regarding this mate I really appreciate it!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Cabanon
Elite
blue or grey cart for Bassmasters ?

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Used some trade credit and discounts to get these when they went back in stock on GameStopís website.

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Those look in great shape White Falcon :yeah:

Nice Milage!! :D you know there's no cure for collecting! Its terminal

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Cabanon
Feb 2 2018, 06:22 AM
blue or grey cart for Bassmasters ?
Itís the blue one mate so presumably more common?

@Mymee - I know it looks like Iíve got that side of it lol!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Cabanon
Elite
up more common. grey isn't that hard to find tho.

Kamikaze
I've been picking up awesome stuff over the last month. Stuff I'd never think ai would find, like the Mario themed dancemat for the Ganecube and the big box for Mario Dancing Mix.

But yesterday I was at my first convention for the year. Not a whole lot of sales and traded, but still some nice finds.

Warioware and the two Gamecube games are factory sealed. And so in the GBA shipping case of Rapala Pro Fishing. That tiny box in the centre are Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics fridge magnets :)

Posted Image

ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
I miss the days of Player's Guides...

So there's a consignment shop a friend told me about nearby that has a whole room for toys and video games! It was a little hard to navigate (looked like a hoarder's house) but I can confirm that it's pretty great for finding retro gaming stuff. I was able to locate a two-prong Superpad 64 in good condition so I should have four reliable controllers for Smash Bros. now.

Kamikaze
Player guides of newer games worth buying are hard to come by. I've set myself the goal of a complete PAL gamecube collection, with matching player guides as far as possible. These guides were decently prices at $15 each, but they are great titles to have.

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Finally I can start taking me switch to work :) also pickup 64GB SD card for the switch but thats not in the picture.

Agents of Mayhem so only £5.00

Posted Image
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Upgraded my copy of In The Zone 2000. This is one of the rarest PAL UKV titles so to snag one mint like this was a good feeling. I sold my old more beaten up copy for pretty much what I paid as well which always nice.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Think I got my camera issues resolved and I can finally start sharing photos of my pickups once again.

Replaced my PS3 that had its HDMI output go bad. Very happy because I went hardcore into PS3 collecting when I got my first one in 2012 after a few years of primarily 360 love and suddenly I was cut off from a lot of games that I didn't want to buy on both consoles just to be able to play.Posted Image
A slew of games for PS3 and the one for 360. As you'll eventually see, I finally caved and decided to start picking up the Souls games. Also happy to have Nier and Drakengard 3. I didn't know these two series were connected. Picked up The Americas Collection just so I'd have an on disc copy of AC Liberation HD. I already have the other two games.
Posted Image
3DS games. The six at the top I mentioned in a previous post. The rest are most of the rpg's and other assorted games I've been interested in for the system. Sorry for the blurry second pic.
Posted Image

Posted Image
I had to get Corpse Party since it has the extra goodies. I've only seen a little of the game played on YouTube and it looked like fun. Handheld only, though? Strange choice to me.
Posted Image
And lastly (for this post, anyway), I picked up a Clutch Computer Chair (WWE superstar AJ Styles design) to replace an old chair that was the seat only, no arms or back, that I'd been using for way too long. Much like a DXRacer chair, it wasn't cheap but it's so much nicer than the backbreaker I was sitting in before.
Posted Image

There will be more to come soon. Plenty more. :whistle:
These will be the last few for the night as I've lost my natural outside light source (the sun) and some of the pics are becoming extremely blurry.

I picked up a Nintendo Wii U! This is one of Nintendo's refurbished models and it was only $175. After seeing so many Wii U's online at different retailers and online sellers for $500 plus for something brand new, I figured this was the only way I could go to get something I could trust at an extremely fair price.
Posted Image
And now for some Wii U games. I've assembled a decent library that will cater to my interests.
Posted Image
Of course, Zelda games.
Posted Image
Got a reasonable deal on a copy of Bayonetta 2 complete with the first game.
Posted Image

I'll be back tomorrow when I have better lighting to share all of the PS4 games I've picked up over the last few months.

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
You grabbed a Wii U at just the right time, Nintendo seems to have run out of stock in the last few weeks. I suspect no more will be posted either.

Posted Image

Iím planning on reducing my pickups for the foreseeable future, as I want to start attacking my backlog and I need to pick up a second car to supplement my aging current one, so this is one of the last big pickups I expect to make. The four on the left, I had a $25 off coupon and a B2G1 with some credit, so it was only $77 for those. Everything else was as priced. I had no idea a steel book version of Turning Point: Fall of Liberty existed. Itís not a great game but itís one of the more interesting ones I know of, so I had to have it.

Enjoying Splatoon 2 so far, I never played the first so itís new for me.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
All right, the time everyone has been waiting on. Well, it's the time I have been waiting on. All the PS4 games I've picked up over the last few months as well as one PS3 and two Wii games I just got today. Reducing picture size to make things less of a strain? Commence!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And that's that...for now. I have more stuff coming in but that's the big pile that has been laying around waiting for internet, computer, camera, etc.

EDIT: Photo limit per post is 30 and I had 32. The last two will get their own post. X_D

The stragglers:

Posted Image
Posted Image

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
I pressed Posted Image on that last post so hard and so fast my mouse pointer finger crystallized into diamond.
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Rayman Legends, Fat Princess Adventures, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Wow thats quite a post :)
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Here's just a little more:

Posted Image

ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
Picked up virtual chess 64 at a consignment shop today. It was in pristine condition too :)

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Jeez Louise! Loving these posts so far. 2018 has barely even started and already people are scoring big. And that's not excluding myself either. Game hunting after my last post in November has been pretty sweet with cheap console additions (including a Tiger R-Zone of all things :lol: ) and games I've been meaning to try for a while. Unfortunately, I've been very lazy with taking photos after getting the hauls and now a few of them are packed away for my move in July. Instead of trying to gather everything I don't have packed up and try to get new pics of them, I'm just going to share my best find of January (AKA my second best score of all time) and my best find of February (so far).

Posted Image
Posted Image

I don't think I could properly express how I felt when I saw a PS4 at my local Value Village for a price so low, they might as well have just given me the system. It was just the system and power cord (and a copy of the 2016 Ghostbuster's movie) but I had an HDMI cord at home and would buy a Dualshock 4 controller later (also for pretty cheap). I believe this is my very first current gen console purchase from a thrift store and I dig it! The other games around the PS4 were stuff I got either earlier that week or on that very day and I am very happy to finally own a Darkstalkers game after finding Morrigan, Felicia and Hsien-Ko in just about every Capcom crossover game you can think of. I also got a Pac-Man LCD game from the 80s (I think) that I forgot to include in the photo. Whoops! :rofl:

As for the Genesis games, these so happened to show up at that same Value Village along with a nice long row of simulation baseball and football games. The five games are all complete with Romance of the Three Kingdoms III and Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing coming with all of the extras like posters, a map of The Three Kingdoms and a special edition Ali trading card. I love when my used game purchases come with extras like that. To top it all off, every game outside of 688 Attack Sub (which I just couldn't get into admittedly) is fun to either play or watch. Did you know one uninterrupted game in RotTKIII takes three real life days if you choose to watch everyone's turn? That's a lot of locus attacks and epidemics! :wacko: Of the five, though, Muhammad Ali is my favorite of the bunch. It's quite possibly the best boxing game for the system with two styles of gameplay to suit any player and production values through the roof.

"WHO IS THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!?"

Prices:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
EnvyFox
Feb 16 2018, 12:28 AM
PlayStation 4 500GB system [w/ power cord and Ghostbusters (2016) DVD] - $20.30
:blink:
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Rayman Legends, Fat Princess Adventures, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
This game came in yesterday or the day before but got swept up in my movie pile:

Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
EnvyFox
Feb 16 2018, 12:28 AM
PlayStation 4 500GB system [w/ power cord and Ghostbusters (2016) DVD] - $20.30
wtf man, I could double your profit, i'll you give 50$ :D

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
@floorcat - Yeah that's pretty much what my reaction was when I saw that price. As a comparison, a few weeks before finding that PS4, a local pawn shop tried selling a PS3 for (if I remember this correctly)) $40 without even knowing if it worked or not. I knew taking a $20 gamble on the PS4 was too good of a chance to pass up and I'm glad it worked out for me. Here's something funny, though: I actually paid $10 more for a DualShock 4 than I did for the system itself. :lol:

@Cabanon - Yeah that ain't happenin'. :lol:

Anyway, my latest pick ups!

Posted Image

Okay so they're no $20 PS4 but they are the first guide books in a long time that legitimately made me excited to find in the wild. Unfortunately, most of these are in poor condition. In fact, the entire Majora's Mask book is detatched from it's spine and the same can be said about Legacy of Goku II's Golden Capsule section. There are other problems between the four books (minus Buu's Fury, which is in near perfect condition) but that's never been too important to me.

The good news is that they all not only have all of their pages but none of the bonus stuff like posters and a Funimation DVD with an episode of Dragon Ball GT on it (oh... everybody's favorite...) is missing. Not to mention the Wind Waker guide also threw in a guide to Ocarina of Time! It's not as detailed as the Wind Waker portions but it does get you from A to B. Overall, I am very happy to run into these four guides for so cheap.

Prices:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply