Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game; And post PICS of what you buy :D
Topic Started: Jul 4 2006, 04:30 PM (141,204 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Kick, Punch, It's all in the mind
Got gifted Frozen Synapse on Steam

Also picked up the Brothers in Arms pack on Steam (Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood, Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30, and Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway)

Also 1000th Post :P
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
thought i'd show what i got in the last month.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 CIB
Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire CIB
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Box + Cart
Polaris Snowcross Box + Cart
Shadow Man CIB
Pokemon Snap CIB
Micro Machines Turbo (no car) Box + Cart
Mario Tennis CIB
Mario Golf Box + Cart
Hexen CIB (this has to be the best mint box i have ever seen)
Glover CIB
Forsaken CIB
Destruction Derby 64 Box + Cart
Carmageddon Box + Cart
California Speed Box + Cart
Body Harvest CIB
Blues Brothers 2000 Box + Cart
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Gold CIB

75$ for the lot, including NFSU1, ATV Off-Road Fury 1 & 4 for ps2. pretty good deal i made i think ! i'll get the missing manuals off ebay in the next weeks to complete the games.

also got a second package. this one form Japan. paid a bit more but i think its a fair price.

Eikou No Saint Andrews CIB
J-League Eleven Beat 1997 CIB
J-League Live 64 CIB
Chou-Kuukan Night Pro Yakyuu King CIB
Robot Ponkotsu 64 CIB
Virtual Pro Wrestling 64 CIB

and what i was waiting the most

Nintendo 64 Gold Japanese Console CIB Inside Back
Edited by Cabanon, May 27 2011, 04:32 PM.

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Cabanon, I wouldn't mind owning a copy of Chou-Kuukan Night Pro Yakyuu King. Let me know if you ever want to sell it. Maybe we could even do a trade.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Quote:

wouldn't mind owning a copy of Chou-Kuukan Night Pro Yakyuu King

! ive had one (mint in box) availlable and on offer here for a long time until finally Heinrold snapped it up

anyway: nice finds, Cabanon! not bad for one month ;)
Edited by Mk II, May 27 2011, 05:08 PM.
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Mk II
May 27 2011, 05:06 PM
Quote:

wouldn't mind owning a copy of Chou-Kuukan Night Pro Yakyuu King

! ive had one (mint in box) availlable and on offer here for a long time until finally Heinrold snapped it up
I'd be happy with a less than mint loose cartridge at a reasonable price. This is basically a game I'm interested in playing with friends if we can get beyond how Japanese it is.

I sorta wish Nintendo had made a Mario baseball game for the N64 to waste away the scorching hot summer hours while I'm also playing Mario Golf and Mario Tennis with my mates.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
Mk II
May 27 2011, 05:06 PM
anyway: nice finds, Cabanon! not bad for one month ;)
yeah not a bad month. but it'll be until sept/oct 'til i get something else. my wife will be unemployed for the summer, July & August, so we'll be really tight on budget. i might be able to add one more console & 2 sealed games tho, they're cheap and rare. i'll let you know when i get this stuff.

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
More fleamarket finds! Saturn games are very hard to find in the wild b/c that console didnt sell here so i was happy to find a stack of 11 cheap Saturn games. it turns out that 4 of the boxes do not contain a game disc. Bummer! OTOH: one of those boxes is for Virtua Fighter 2 and i happen to have a loose disc in my collection. And like i said: they were very cheap so im still quite chuffed with this unexpected find. I've got another, bigger fleamarket and a small one scheduled for tomorrow so stay tuned for more!

Gamecube Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Smash Football, Harry Potter - Fire Goblet, Spyro - A Dragon Is Born, The Sims - Bustin'Out.
Sega Saturn FIFA Soccer 96, Magic Carpet, Pebble Beach Golf Links, International Victory Goal, Sonic 3D, Sega Rally Championship, World Series Baseball (all CIB) and 4 empty boxes (arrgh!!!).
Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
This morning i discovered that some cretin deliberately punctured the rear tire on my scooter so i could not go to the big fleamarket as planned. Grrrr! But this did leave me plenty of time to go to a tiny local fleamarket that usually yields just one or two games; last time i went there i managed to snap up three Gamecube games and a rare Metroid (NES) catridge. Well worth the 10 minute walk! Anyway, this morning i discovered a "mint in box" Konami HyperBlaster lightgun complete with manual and cardboard insert for only 2 euro. Then i noticed a Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt almost hidden beneath the rest of the merchandise... exactly like the Metroid cart last time around! Yes, it was the same seller.

The next stall looked very interesting! i spotted two GBA consoles (meh) and a bunch of games. i bought only one of the games and when i was chatting to the seller, i saw a familiar logo in the corner of my eye... Lynx! Yep, the seller also had an Atari Lynx console plus accessories and no less then 23 games, all in a licensed shoulder bag. Droooooooool... i snapped it up and went home in a much happier mood!

Lynx console, Hockey (M), California Games (2), Klax, 2 manuals, licensed shoulder bag, Atari car adapter, PSU (broken), Atari link cable, Warbirds, Ninja Gaiden (2), Viking Child, Tournament Cyberball, Roadblasteers, Chip's Challenge, Dinolympics (M), Robo Squash (2 + manuals), Block Out, Gordo 106 (M), Rygar, Ishido - The Way Of Stones, Checkered (sic) Flag, Pinball Jam (M), Blue Lightning, Robotron 2004.
NES SMB / Duck Hunt + dust cover.
GameBoy Advance Asterix & Obelix - Paf! Them All.
PlayStation mint limegreen Konami Hyper Blaster light gun (CIB).

PS: im looking to sell or trade the Lynx with five games included: Klax, Ninja Gaiden, California Games, Robo Squash (+manual), Hockey (+manual). PM me if you are interested, cash or anything Nintendo related considered.

Edited by Mk II, May 29 2011, 04:57 AM.
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Mk II
May 29 2011, 02:57 AM
This morning i discovered that some cretin deliberately punctured the rear tire on my scooter so i could not go to the big fleamarket as planned.
I sense foul play; seems like a competitor doesn't want you to keep trading in gaming antiquities. :blink:

Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
it must have happened earlier this week because i noticed a gradual decrease in top speed and stability during the week. I always keep it locked in a shed, both at home and at work. Must have been someone with access to the bicycle shed at my place of work or some "joker" who shoots an airgun (?) at passing scooters. Neither option really puts me at ease.
Posted Image

FoxC
Member Avatar
Annual Visitor
Had the instinct to stop by Goodwill as I passed it the other day. Went in and looked around in the electronics, found a nice Nike workout shirt that I almost didn't get. Am glad I did:

As I paid for the shirt, I saw a stack of game cases behind the counter. I asked if they were for sell and the clerk said yes, go ahead and look. I was excited from the Zelda: Collector's Edition promo disc for GCN case that I saw. Turns out they throw out games if they are too scratched so this one is in great condition; almost mint. As I looked through these, I saw another pile of games in the floor that they hadn't gone through yet. I decided to go ahead and take a look, a bunch of old playstation games. The last game of the stack; Chrono Cross, which I had always wanted since I had played it at a friend's back in the day.

$3 each for the games. $5 for the shirt. :P

GCN Zelda: Collector's Edition
Playstation Chrono Cross

Normally Goodwill lacks good games, but I got to them before anyone else I assume.
Since I had already bought Zelda: Collector's a year or two ago for $40 after I kicked myself since I had sold it for $20 years before, I figure I'll sell this one to break even.
Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Quote:

Had the instinct to stop by Goodwill

thats the main lesson i learned from my record collecting days: ALWAYS take a look if there is an opportunity to find anything. ALWAYS take a rummage through that box of plushies and one day you will find a nice Pokemon or Yoshi plush for a dime. ALWAYS check the boxes beneath the stalls and one day you will find a stack of old Nintendo magazines for a few bucks. It's all out there, just waiting to be found.
Posted Image

Heinrold
Member Avatar
best fleamarket finds for a very long time.

Game Boy Games: Street Fighter II, Kirby's Pinball Land, Quarth, Asteroids, Pocket Bomberman
two GBA AGS-101 (one probably for sale again)
Panzer Tactics DS
and one zelda majora's mask pin. looks exactly like in this video at 9:48. i guess, they weren't made only for the adventure set but can someone confirm or disprove that?

Posted Image
Edited by Heinrold, Jun 5 2011, 09:16 AM.
:n64: = :)
Always many PAL games for sale:
http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7338905/1

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
hey, ive got a pin just like that! and another one thats even a tiny bit cooler IMHO. why? because it doesnt say its a Zelda pin, you have to know :)

Posted Image Posted Image

btw: im interested in buying/trading that AGS-101

Weekly fleamarket finds!
Nintendo 64 a/v cable, Body Harvest (CIB), GT64 Championship Edition, F1 Racing Championship.
Gamecube Polar Express, Super Mario Sunshine, Harry Potter - The Secret Chamber, Harry Potter - Quidditch World Cup, Spyro - Enter The Dragonfly, FIFA Football 2003, FIFA Football 2005
NES console, PSU, r/f cable, SMB / Duck Hunt.
BONUS Wetrix (PC), Pokemon duvet cover set (!), 19 Pokemon postcards and a talking Pikachu figurine.

Body Harvest (CIB) is available for trade / sale.
Edited by Mk II, Jun 5 2011, 01:53 PM.
Posted Image

Heinrold
Member Avatar
The AGS-101 that I will probably sell is the Tribal Edition. It has some wear but is still ok in my opinion. I need to clean it properly first before taking pictures.
I thought of around 50 because I got it more for a fair and than for a cheap price.

your other pin is also really cool. :yeah:
Edited by Heinrold, Jun 5 2011, 02:14 PM.

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
I just picked up a new copy of Fallout New Vegas (PC) for $30, I was going to buy it on Steam, but now I've saved $20.
Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Just sold a loose cartridge of the classic NES game "Metroid". Quite a rarity here so i made a decent profit.
Edited by Mk II, Jun 6 2011, 10:54 AM.
Posted Image

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Some of the stuff you guys pick up is proper sweet.

My recent pick up, days of thunder cib on the nes. Heard its a pile of s**t, oh well.
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Quote:

Some of the stuff you guys pick up is proper sweet

i knew you would envy my Pokemon duvet cover set :pika:

Quote:

your other pin is also really cool.

your new avatar looks great too Heinrold :D
Edited by Mk II, Jun 6 2011, 03:19 PM.
Posted Image

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Mk II
Jun 6 2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:

Some of the stuff you guys pick up is proper sweet

i knew you would envy my Pokemon duvet cover set :pika:
I defo would, although I'm not sure my GF wouldn't :lol:
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Quote:

I defo would, although I'm not sure my GF wouldn't :lol:

No need for a GF when you can sleep with Pikachu. He (she?) is really electrifying :)
Edited by Mk II, Jun 7 2011, 08:43 AM.
Posted Image

Heinrold
Member Avatar
Bought a huge lot of 32 controllers, most of them non-working. I'll try to re-function some of the original controllers, one superpad. About the rest... Anyone interested in really cheap third-party controllers with malfunctions? ^^

Retro Junkie
Member Avatar
There is no spoon.
Picked up a few games this past week.
Posted Image
Pilotwings 64
and a few Genesis games
Mickey Mania
Shadow Dancer
Batman Returns
Rolling Thunder 2
Greendog
BOB
Twin Cobra
Alien Storm
Dinosaurs For Hire

My first time playing Pilotwings for the 64. Nice little game to mess with.
I've been picking up a lot of Genesis games lately due to having the RetroGen. The little portable has very good compatablity with the carts.
Edited by Retro Junkie, Jun 9 2011, 05:25 PM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Matt
Member Avatar
Kick, Punch, It's all in the mind
I got gifted the CoD games during the MW sale
And picked up Virtua Fighter 3 - My first dreamcast game :P
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
Wow! You get a lot of games on Steam as gifts huh? Also, for Dreamcast games, you should get the Sonic Adventure games.
Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Saturday morning == fleamarket time!

Nintendo 64 Star Wars Episode 1 Racer, Transfer Pak, NBA Hang Time, Watermelon Red controller
GameBoy Advance Metal Slug Advance (M), Mech Platoon (CIB)
GameBoy TinTin In Tibet (CIB)
Gamecube Godzilla - Destroy All Monsters Melee (CIB)
Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Today is a religious holiday here in the Low Countries so this morning i was off to a huge outdoor fleamarket with hundreds of sellers. And i was not disappointed! Picked up some relatively expensive (rare) games but that was outweighed by two great deals on the Gamecube + games and the SNES carts. Ive got exactly 100 Gamecube games now. :)
Items in italics are intended for resale or trade.

NES Family Fun Fitness mat + World Athletics game (CIB) - extremely rare, this one is mint in big box. it wasnt cheap but these sets sell for about 300 euro and i paid only 25.
Nintendo 64 Fighting Force 64, Blues Brothers 2000, Chameleon Twist 2 and two free manuals (F-Zero X, Snowboard Kids)
Gamecube black console, PSU, A/V cable, Billy Hatcher And The Giant Egg, Spyro - Enter The Dragonfly, Super Smash Bros Melee, International Superstar Soccer 2, FIFA Football 2003, Pikmin 2, Kirby Airride, Top Angler, Taz Wanted, Quack Attack, Neighbours From Hell, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Monster House (all CIB), Spiderman (box).
SNES Super Mario Kart, Super Mario All Stars, Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 = four nice little money makers!
BONUS Thrustmaster 2.1 speaker set and a large Toad plushie

the set in the picture isnt mine (which looks better)
Posted Image
Edited by Mk II, Jun 13 2011, 08:27 AM.
Posted Image

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
N64 collection completed 7/29/12
Went to the Jockey Lot again on Saturday. Picked up:

Triple Play 2000 ($3)
Turok: Rage Wars + Memory Card ($6)
Glover 64 + Wetrix ($5)
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

N64 is the best
Member Avatar
Just got Custom Robo Arena for the DS and a silver wavebird. Wavebird = greatest controller ever :wub:

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Bought The Legend Of Zelda - Ocarina Of Time 3D today. it came with an extra box with different artwork and a poster inside. Also snapped up a nice freebie: a security gate slipcover with 3DS promotion. i already have one with a Donkey Kong Country Returns theme so this could be the beginning of another collection :)

ETA: re-registered at www.club-nintendo.com (my previous account there had relapsed) to register the Zelda game and i've been rewarded with a free soundtrack CD ! Stocks are limited (probably on a per-country basis) so go there ASAP if you've bought the game!
Posted Image

this is the droolworthy promo poster:
Posted Image
Edited by Mk II, Jun 17 2011, 08:11 AM.
Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply