Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Post your games collection(s); For any/all of your consoles/games/setup
Topic Started: Oct 20 2006, 11:18 PM (27,877 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Sounds like a good idea to me :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
well i havent updated my collection for a while so here it goes.

N64
n64 ice blue console w controller (CIB)
n64 Grape Controller (Boxed)
n64 Atomic Purple Controller (Boxed)
n64 grey rumble pack
n64 Pokemon Stadium (CIB)
n64 Banjo Kazooie (CIB)
n64 jet Force Gemini (CIB)
n64 super mario 64 (CIB)
n64 mario kart 64 (CIB)
n64 mario party (CIB)
n64 Zelda OoT (CIB)
n64 Perfect Dark (CIB)
n64 Starwars pod racer (CIB)

Gameboy Colour
gameboy yellow/blue Pokemon edition gameboy (CIB)
Pokemon red (CIB)

DS Lite
Black Ds Lite
the simpsons game (CIB)
Shrek superslam (CIB)
Mario Kart (CIB)
Tranformers 1 (CIB)

Super Nintendo
1x super mario allstars and world console (CIB)
super mario allstars console (CIB)
3x snes controllers
2x cartridge super mario allstars/world
Chrono trigger (CIB)
Secret of Mana (CIB)
Zelda a Link to the Past (CIB)
Killer Instinct (CIB)
Mortal Kombat (CIB)
Super advantage Controller (CIB)

Sega Megadrive
Console with 15 inbuilt games (CIB)
Power rangers

X-box
Halo edition Console
3x controllers
X-origions (CIB)
Time splitters (CIB)
Kung Fu Chaos (CIB)
Tony hawks Underground (CIB)
Van Helsing (CIB)
Mashed (CIB)
Halo (CIB)
Fifa 07 (CIB)
Pes 4 (CIB)

PS1
1 fat console (CIB)
2x PS1 slim
monsters inc (CIB)
tennis (CIB)
Dragon Valour (CIB)
Crash Bash (CIB)
Crash Racing (CIB)
Wacky races (CIB)
Hercules (CIB)
Tarzan (CIB)
and More.....

PS3
tekken 6 edition ps3
uncharted 2 (CIB)
mw2 harden edition (CIB)
Balck ops (CIB)
little big planet (CIB)
Pes 2011 (CIB)

there is other stuff,i just cant find or think of. i wll try and post pics soon

Plato "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
N64 collection completed 7/29/12
Those damned Wire Trolls got me again. I'll be posting my gaming setup tomorrow(ish) after I get my crap organized. So here's a picture in the meantime.

Posted Image
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
Double postage, but I finally got my gaming room set up a little bit better. Let's take a gander:

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6149/img20110328112903.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5341/img20110328112920.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9131/img20110328112934.jpg

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9556/img20110328113001.jpg

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8991/img20110328113013.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/856/img20110328113020.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9359/img20110328113101.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8476/img20110328113116.jpg

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3505/img20110328113128.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4092/img20110328113255.jpg

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6505/img20110328113309.jpg

I'll be fixing the layout of this later, but I have some stuff to do at the moment, so that'll have to wait.
Edited by Alice Lawless, Mar 28 2011, 02:47 PM.
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
lovely pics!

Very envious of your Rob... they are very hard to find in Europe, let alone the Netherlands. Thanks for reminding me i badly need one... :)
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Here are just a few of my Nintendo GameCubes.
Posted Image

Here in NC you can usually pick up a GameCube on Craig's List for less than 20 dollars which generally makes it a better value than a N64. For the three GameCubes in the picture I only paid $10. :o

Why do I need multiple GameCubes? Here's why.
Posted Image
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Ooo... very nice!

I reckon you're one of very few people in the world (perhaps even the only one?) who can setup a 4 player LAN session in MK Double Dash. Wicked!
I've got enough cubes but the NGC LAN adapter is a real rarity here; i was extremely lucky to pick one up for almost nothing when they were being "remaindered".
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Mk II
Apr 10 2011, 02:35 AM
I've got enough cubes but the NGC LAN adapter is a real rarity here; i was extremely lucky to pick one up for almost nothing when they were being "remaindered".
I've actually got 9 of the GameCube Broadband Adapters. :-8

They're really not that hard to come by as you can still order them directly from Nintendo's On-line store.

GameCube Broadband Adapter
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

corE
Member Avatar
My Cube controllers.

Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Just one of my gaming areas in the house. :D
Posted Image

This is mostly where I test consoles or peripherals that I've repaired. All 4 systems in the picture were brought back from the dead.

Posted Image

MattMan
Member Avatar
Some of my collection.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Still need to go through a s**t ton more. I think I have issues, please help me.

Posted Image

And believe it or not I still have a couple more systems scattered through the house, kids rooms and such.

Almost forgot this. It wouldn't be a true game room without it :)

Posted Image
Download: the Nintendo Collector v1.5 - Helps keep track of your collection.
Get it here: http://www.dfbgaming.com/MattMan/Nintendo/home.html
Posted Image

N64 is the best
Member Avatar
corE
Apr 15 2011, 11:17 PM
My Cube controllers.

Posted Image
I'm so envious. Great collection though. :wub:

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful room, Mattman!

Posted Image

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
OMG... a cocktail table arcade machine, i'm sooo jealous!
they are next to impossible to find here. OTOH: i dont really have the space to put it anywhere.
(except for the living room! mmm...got me thinking)
Posted Image

MattMan
Member Avatar
I actually built that. They are kinda pricey otherwise so building one running Mame was a great alternitive. I put together a small website with some details on it if you want to check it out. http://dfbgaming.com/MattMan/Arcade/
Download: the Nintendo Collector v1.5 - Helps keep track of your collection.
Get it here: http://www.dfbgaming.com/MattMan/Nintendo/home.html
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Yesterday on an impulse I added the Wii version of Goldeneye to my collection. When I got home it struck me that my favorite games on the Wii are generally my favorite games on the N64. Take a look at the two pictures below.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another interesting thing is that the games I enjoy playing on the Wii also allow me to use the Classic Controller Pro or GameCube controller. >_<

Posted Image

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
The new Goldeneye is actually really good. I had my doubts at first but after playing it I was actually really impressed.
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
clarky_n64
May 25 2011, 02:43 AM
The new Goldeneye is actually really good. I had my doubts at first but after playing it I was actually really impressed.
Yeah it's surprisingly good. Definitely worth adding to any Wii collection and of course it features free on-line play as do the other two games I posted in my previous picture. Funny isn't it? Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart 64 and Super Smash Bros. were arguably the best 4-player games on the N64 and now their successors are the best on-line games on the Wii.

To stay on topic I'm posting this photo of my collection of North American and Japanese Armored Core games for the original Playstation.

Posted Image

I have great fondness for this trilogy as I literally poured thousands of hours in to them. In fact, my friends and I used to link 2 Playstations so that each player would have their own individual screen. At the time such an option was revolutionary for a home console.

Posted Image

Matt
Member Avatar
Kick, Punch, It's all in the mind
Grizzmeister
May 25 2011, 09:14 AM
I have great fondness for this trilogy as I literally poured thousands of hours in to them. In fact, my friends and I used to link 2 Playstations so that each player would have their own individual screen. At the time such an option was revolutionary for a home console.
I actually remember linking PS1s, Amazing how many things you think are amazing these days we've had all along.
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Matt
May 25 2011, 12:09 PM
Grizzmeister
May 25 2011, 09:14 AM
I actually remember linking PS1s, Amazing how many things you think are amazing these days we've had all along.
The link compatible games aside from Armored Core that stick out in my mind are WipeOut XL and Bushido Blade. The latter was especially impressive as it allowed you to sword fight from the first person perspective in link mode.

Posted Image

FoxC
Member Avatar
Annual Visitor
Alice Lawless, do you remember where you got your floor lamp next to your desk? I have a clip on lamp with a similar arm on a shelf next to my desk, but am about to get rid of the shelf but still want a lamp with an arm (won't clamp to my desk). Also, would you recommend it?

I remember when I sought out a modem adapter. I went to many gamestops before I finally got one; not sure where I even got it from. Soon after I upgraded to broadband anyway. On dial-up PSO was surprisingly playable.
Posted Image

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
Since the lamp is so light weight, I always bring it to other rooms whenever I need a light. The arm has three joints, so maneuvering it is simple. I would definitely recommend it. We've had it for about four or five years now, and it's been all over the house since I'm always using it (better on the electric bill than the ceiling lights we have).

Looking at the base of the lamp, I found that the name of the lamp is: Portfolio Energy Saving Floor Lamp. You can find it here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sadly, I don't remember where we got it. I also don't remember the price. But according to Amazon, these are the known specs:

Posted Image
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

FoxC
Member Avatar
Annual Visitor
Thanks, man. I'll look into it to see if it's for sale anywhere. Sounds like it would be a perfect replacement.
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
I noticed an oldish ad on Craig's List for a fat PS2 and all the seller wanted for it was 20 dollars. I figured the thing had to be broken since it was going so cheap but I felt like taking on a project to fix it if necessary. Besides, the price was low enough that even if I couldn't fix it I could hold on to it for spare parts.

After several e-mails exchanged between me and the seller I found out that the PS2 would also come with two controllers. That made the deal even sweeter, I figured, so I went this morning to pick it up. When I got to the sellers house, which was in a kinda bad neighborhood, he told me that he didn't have the A/V cable so I couldn't test the system before I purchased it. I was a little miffed since he didn't mention this before I drove 15 miles to his house so I offered him $15. In fact, since I was afraid of being robbed in the seller's house I only brought a 20 dollar bill in with me. I left my wallet out in the car. He said he only had a 10 dollar bill for change. Since the controllers also looked pretty ragged I asked if he'd take just ten bucks for the forlorn PS2 and he agreed. Needless to say I suspected that the thing wouldn't work but felt good that I got it for just $10.

When I got home I vacuumed the caked-on dust off the vents and turned on the power to the unit without connecting it to the TV. Nothing caught fire or started to smoke so I figured it was OK to connect it to my TV and try a game in it. To my surprise the PS2 worked perfectly after I ran my disc cleaner CD through it. Both PS1 and PS2 games boot up just fine. So yeah... I got a fat PS2, two messed up controllers and a power cord for just 10 bucks. Not bad, huh? :w00t:

Posted Image

I posted this because it's relevant to anyone who may be interested in picking up another PS2. You see, many fantastic games including Gran Turismo 3 and Armored Core 2 allow you to link two fat PS2's together so that each player can have their own screen. Now that PS2's can be purchased for not much more than 10 to 20 dollars that's within more people's reach.

Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
off-Topic Fun Fact: i have the exact same TV. lol

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
great bargain and an excellent story :yeah:
kinda makes me wonder if you unwittingly handled stolen property, but hey, you should never pee a gift horse in the mouth !

Quote:

i have the exact same TV

did you check if it's still there? :)
Edited by Mk II, Jun 30 2011, 10:35 AM.
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Yeah that little Toshiba is actually a fantastic video gaming TV. I've got my N64, SNES and GameCube connected to it as well.

After looking at the two jacked up controllers I think I can take them apart and make one good one out of them. I'll work on that tomorrow.

Nah, the PS2 isn't stolen; they're really not worth much anymore since they get even less software than the Wii. :lol: It's time for Sony to pull the plug on it and return PS2 backwards compatibility to the PS3.

Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
Mk II
Jun 30 2011, 10:33 AM
Quote:

i have the exact same TV

did you check if it's still there? :)
yeah it is hehe, with my n64, ps3/wii connected to it :D

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
a bit of Nintendo tat from my secret stash... i love my tat, sometimes i think i love my Nintendo tat even more than i love my games.

DS VIP Pak tee front & back. This t-shirt was included in the special pre-launch DS VIP pack, together with a Super Mario 64 game and two demo's: Metroid Prime - First Hunt and Wario Ware Touched
Posted Image Posted Image

NDS shoulder bag (Club Nintendo premium; 6000 points!)
Posted Image

nice Donkey Kong Country-themed box for SNES cartridges
Posted Image
Edited by Mk II, Jul 2 2011, 12:16 PM.
Posted Image

Heinrold
Member Avatar
just wanted to show my f-zero collection. forgot to put f-zero GX besides the others, but still a nice photo.

Posted Image

i was searching around the internet for some merch but i guess it's really hard to find. look at this:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/168/4/e/Club_Sub___Falcon___Dragon_box_by_F_Zero_club.jpg
they are called f-zero machine collection (falcon box and dragon box) and as far as i read, there was a board game that came with them.
i would be glad about any help, finding some of these! anyone with contacts to japan?
Edited by Heinrold, Jul 17 2011, 08:41 AM.
:n64: = :)
Always many PAL games for sale:
http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7338905/1

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply