Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Post a picture of your car; or just talk about cars :)
Topic Started: May 11 2013, 11:56 PM (12,856 Views)
Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
The AWD Ford Ecosport is interesting but I'm actually much more interested in the next iteration of the Subaru Crosstrek.

All-New 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Traded in my Ford Raptor for a new Shelby GT350. This car makes me giggle.

Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
:dance: Nice cars guys, my current car has a cool little petrol saving feature. It stalls everytime i stop :) :dance:
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
@sublime :w00t:
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
@Sublime, I actually just sat in a black Shelby GT350 at CarMax last weekend. That was a badass car! It has a great wide stance to it. Just looks really meaty.
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Wow! That car reminds me of the late 99 Cobra R concepts. Beautiful!
Edited by No64DD, May 5 2017, 09:59 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
@sublime that is an awesome motor! Looks stunning.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Thanks guys! It's been a blast so far. Every morning I get in it to go to work puts a smile on my face. Almost makes me wish the commute was longer.

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
Car wash!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Man! What a nice car.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
That is an awesome car! Just look at it and the background is just pure America as well. I miss the US :(

Will have to visit again one day.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
Haha, thanks guys! Kart Jr. is always up for a car wash in the driveway. Kid just loves the water and getting wet. When he's in control of the hose I usually end up getting wet too.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Anyone who's ever raced against me in Mario Kart 8 will know immediately why I like this car. :lol:

INFINITI Prototype 9
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
That's hawt!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
kartmaster
Sep 22 2017, 03:50 PM
That's hawt!
The INFINITI Prototype 9 is a very interesting concept indeed. I can't imagine being more one with the road than in this silent beauty. Sure, I love the sound of a powerful engine as much as the next car enthusiast but there's something special about being in an open car and only hearing the wind as it moves over and around you. Looks wise I think I'm attracted to the Prototype 9 because it reminds me so much of the Mercedes W25 Silver Arrow that I use in Mario Kart 8. :lol:

Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
not mine but this beast is sure as hell sexy. 6 seaters, all wheed drive, monster power !
https://twitter.com/CabanonGH/status/914287848492322816

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
@Cabanon That's sweet. I like the Durangos, although Mrs. Kart is a Jeep junkie. She drools over the Jeep Grand Cherokee TrackHawk... like it would ever happen.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
I've always loved small cars so it makes me very sad that we don't have the Honda S660 available to us here in America. :(

I've owned 2 smallish convertibles in the past (1975 Fiat 124 Spyder and a 1994 Mercury Capri) which is why I'd love to tool around in an S660 before I get too old and senile to drive any longer. :lol:

Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
The pretty Japanese woman is wearing a "BDR" shirt! :w00t: I have an international fan club . . . and no one told me! X_D

Cute car too. Wish they'd bring back the Civic CR-X circa 1987. Man I wanted one of those back when.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
I'm a big car guy, but I still always had a crush on the little Pontiac Fiero. Wanted one so bad as a teen. Two seats, rear engine. Guess they kept catching on fire or something. Dunno how much of that is true or urban legend.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by kartmaster, Jan 8 2018, 03:49 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
kartmaster
Jan 8 2018, 03:48 PM
I'm a big car guy, but I still always had a crush on the little Pontiac Fiero. Wanted one so bad as a teen. Two seats, rear engine. Guess they kept catching on fire or something. Dunno how much of that is true or urban legend.
My wife worked for a State Farm insurance agent back when the Fiero was popular and she confirmed that they did indeed catch on fire occasionally.

I liked the look of the Fiero too but always admired the reliability of Toyota's MR2. In fact, I probably like the Honda S660 so much because it sorta reminds me of a third generation MR2.

Posted Image

Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
We had been a one car family for over six years now. I am a salesman at a Toyota dealership, and I took this in on trade Monday. It is a 2004 Corolla Matrix with 176k miles. It had been mechanically maintained very well. Needless to say, we are no longer a one car family. I picked it up for $2040.83 total, which was awesome because it nada books for $4225. Very excited to not have to leave my girls without a vehicle when I am at work. They will inherit our 2007 Murano

Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
4225$ ??????????????? thats crazy. we picked up our 2005 4 years ago for 5000$cad (3850$usd) with just over 200k km (125k miles). albeit ours is rusty because of our winters, otherwise it's a solid little car. now sit at 305k km (the odo stops at 299999km, it's a bug).

Yours looks brand spanking new from the exterior, crazy.
Edited by Cabanon, Feb 1 2018, 06:29 AM.

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Thanks. Yes that is why we jumped at the $2040. Our owner gave it to me at cost. only profit was our $299 doc fee :yeah:

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Congrats, Stinger! Skittle must be thrilled!

Here's my car, well, me and my boy's car:
Posted Image
That's right, it's almost Pinewood Derby time :dance:
BDR Blathers On
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
She is :yeah:

Sweet Delorean!

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
My car's getting up there in age and mileage, so I decided to add a second newer car for longer trips and weekends.

Posted Image

Posted Image

2010 Ford Taurus SEL, not too loaded but enough creature comforts that I'm happy. Only 79k miles.

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Nice :yeah: I need a new car, the gearbox is about to fall out of mine ;_;

If i didnt have kids I could afford a good one :dance:
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

The White Falcon
Member Avatar
Yeah, I had to go the trans additive route with my Ď03 about 5k miles ago, and while the minor slipping stopped and itís shifting fine right now, I still know enough to know thatís not a long term solution. ^_^

This at least will let me put one in the shop and drive another if needed, and I can finally get some longer term work on the Ď03 done, like rebuilding the drivers seat.

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
I really dig the Ford Taurus. That's a nice looking car! 79k miles seems so new! I don't think I've ever bought a car with less than 100k, my red Jeep just rolled over 219,000, haha.
Posted Image
Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Social Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply