Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Xbox One Topic
Topic Started: May 21 2013, 12:13 PM (7,547 Views)
justinwebb
Member Avatar
I have no interest in anything new really lol. My newest system is a sega saturn so they wont get any of my money. The whole idea of it seems dumb but the hardware itself seems pretty nice. Sucks for all those suckers who bought games for the 360 now they have to buy them again for the new system.

My collection and wanted list!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

justinwebb
Member Avatar
people need to learn to vote with their wallets, it will change things but sadly little 10 year old kids just want the newest and greatest and their parents wont really ready anything. They will just buy whatever little johnny wants. I havent bought a single console past the dreamcast and dont intend to, my pc will run circles around any gaming console.

justinwebb
Member Avatar
I would have bet money they were going to do this, the investors were probably seeing all their dividends going down the drain.

« Previous Topic · Xbox One · Next Topic »
Add Reply