Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Error with the Like Button
Topic Started: Jun 30 2013, 04:55 AM (2,613 Views)
Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Master Chief of the Universe
lithium017
Jul 1 2013, 11:24 PM
Interestingly, you can like your own videos on Youtube
I noticed that too. I almost feel like it's acceptable though, since shouldn't I like/be proud of what I put a lot of work into?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Haha I had double thumbs for a while, but it's back to normal for me now too :yeah:
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Doesn't show the thumb image for me either, but when I go into the source code and go to the direct link of the thumb it shows up, so I know it's not an error with the host image being taken down. I'm using Norcal's theme for reference.

And to go back to what Pimpin and Bamboozled were talking about earlier about likes disappearing; I believe Norcal said that likes expire after a certain amount of time (I believe 3 months or so?). So that would explain why you said old posts were unliked, hopefully he can confirm this though.

EDIT: LOL as soon as I post this the image shows up again! X_D Perhaps it was just going into the source code that refreshed my browser and reminded it that the image was still there afterall ;)

EDIT2: And now it's gone again...? :eh: Not sure what's going on here...
Edited by Xephyrian, Dec 3 2015, 06:18 PM.
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
As did I, and as do I =/
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Help and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply