Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64Forever Beats 'Em All!; Let's Finish What the 2012-13 N64 Game-Off Started!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 09:43 AM (27,130 Views)
The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I feel bad that I bailed on the Game-Off and would like to contribute to this (and fulfill the N64 requirement of my gaming resolution) but have run into a snag. I don't have something to take pictures of the game once completed. I don't have a camera (that isn't from the Stone Age) and I no longer have a cell phone. Would this render me exempt?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
All right, I'm gonna claim SW: Battle for Naboo then. Let's see what I can do. 8)

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Good eyes, BDR! I see one on the Xbox 360 as well. :lol:

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I'm throwing my hands up in frustration over Battle For Naboo. I'm stuck and I'm tired of replaying this one level over and over so I'm abandoning the game and I'm going to try something else. I'll claim Turok 2 and see how that goes. I will vanquish one of these things, darnit! X_D

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I want to relinquish my claim on Turok 2. I'm just not in the frame of mind for N64 games right now. If I beat one it will just have to occur organically and I'll detail it at the time. I really had hoped to get at least one game done by now but it just hasn't been happening. :-/

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I don't think I can handle more than 39 lashes. :yeah: I'll definitely beat something if I can I just need to stay non-committal on what and when so I don't feel so guilty as others whiz on by me. Plus, Turok 2 has gotta be a tempting game for someone here on the forum.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
There is no stated deadline for this competition, as stated in the first post. I don't think there will be one for awhile so if I were you I'd go ahead and jump in with your choice and have some fun. :yeah:

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Okay, I'm putting my big boy pants on and I'm going to claim a new game. I choose thee, Jeopardy! :omg:

Okay, it probably won't be that difficult to complete but at least I'll finally be on the board. I'm not sure what would qualify as completing it. Just come out the daily champion of one "episode?" Let me know and I'll try to complete it this evening.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I finally did it! I finally completed a game for the competition. :w00t:

I became Jeopardy champion today on my third try. Talk about stimulating my brain...almost to the breaking point. Well, okay, it wasn't that bad but I did feel pretty stupid for awhile. First game I ended up in second place with $1,500 after a wrong answer on the Final Jeopardy question. In the second game I bombed horribly. I was in the negative for Final Jeopardy so I didn't even get to play. X_D

But on the third and final game I came out triumphant with a nice $10,000 payoff and a correct answer about Poets. I have to admit that it was a question I saw in one of the earlier games. I only wagered a grand as neither of my opponents were too close to me but as luck would have it I knew the answer. I had a really nice run in the Double Jeopardy round as I almost cleared the entire Sports topic and hit a Daily Double in another subject. Sucks that my memory is already fading on the subjects and answers. Each game took roughly 25 minutes so altogether I spent about an hour and 40 minutes playing Jeopardy.

I only have two games from the Hit List : CyberTiger (although it doesn't have 2000 on it) and Major League Baseball feat. Ken Griffey Jr. I'm leaning towards the baseball one but that might take some time. Ah, what the heck. Give me the MLB game and I'll see what I can do. ^_^

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Ridge Racer 64 is available. :yeah:

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I'd like to throw my hat into the ring again with Major League Baseball ft. Ken Griffey Jr. if I may.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply