Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64Forever Beats 'Em All!; Let's Finish What the 2012-13 N64 Game-Off Started!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 09:43 AM (26,915 Views)
Vekoma64
Member Avatar
This is cool and I want to complete SM64 Rumble but it depends on the rules. I have got plenty of time to over the summer. I have also borrowed a crappy digital camera to get the snaps needed. Really still need to a get a new camera. A few questions though... What about games like the rumble games, football games with names and Holden? It would be cool to even get them too. Then there is the really hard ones like Robotron 64, Fire Electric Pen and Bangai-o which would need a miracle to complete? Then the bugged games like SSSV and Caramgeddon? Not picking holes just questions because I am very interested and thought others may be wondering too?
Edited by Vekoma64, Jul 6 2013, 06:57 AM.
Nintendo gaming since 1989 WiiU NNID- Vekoma64

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply