Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64Forever Beats 'Em All!; Let's Finish What the 2012-13 N64 Game-Off Started!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 09:43 AM (29,168 Views)
faultypuppy
Member Avatar
When did this start? because i FINALLY beat re-volt about a week and a half ago. sadly i cant upload pictures due to the lack of my own camera except for a cell phone with no internet access... :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

faultypuppy
Member Avatar
Sure thing! ok well... I started this game back in the game off during the club nintendo year but due to being grounded and school i never got around to finishing it but once summer started i decided to finish it and have proudly beaten every track, tournament, mirror tracks, reversed tracks, and collected all the bronze silver and gold stars!! This is definetly one of the harder racing games on the 64 IMO Also the time trials get ridiculously hard once you hit the platinum level tracks. I also unlocked all the cars from RC Bandit to Panga! And the ones I found the best to use were Col. Moss, Bertha Ballistics, And Panga for the time trials. All in all id give the game a 6/10 :yeah: . OH yeah! it took me about 40-45 hours of gameplay to get 100% completion! oh and my final battle were the time trials on the mirrored ghost 2 track (seriously that track probably took 6 hrs and weeks to beat) followed by collecting the stars on all the platinum tracks.
Edited by faultypuppy, Jul 18 2013, 02:58 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply