Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64Forever Beats 'Em All!; Let's Finish What the 2012-13 N64 Game-Off Started!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 09:43 AM (27,156 Views)
RocMan
Member Avatar
Established Member
Haven't been on in a long time, so I'll help by claiming Blast Corps.
Nintendo 64 Collection

1 Grey System
19 Games
4 Controllers
All I need for Goldeneye!

Nintendo ID: RocSolidGaming
PSN: crixmayhem77
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RocMan
Member Avatar
Established Member
Can I claim Blast Corps again?
Nintendo 64 Collection

1 Grey System
19 Games
4 Controllers

RocMan
Member Avatar
Established Member
Just finished Blast Corps! Put about 12 hours in it, thought it was decent.
I guess I'm supposed to talk now so I will, the vehicles were inventive with the sideswipe and ballista, but the back lash is a terrible vehicle and is used in the hardest levels of the game just b/c it is a very cheap vehicle. I really liked the mechs in the earlier levels and the last but thought they were too easy and made the difficulty level go crazy. The final level starts with the back lash, starts hard, then halfway through the level you get the mech, and its easier than the first level. The control works for most of the vehicles except the back lash which makes it hard, it just turns too much. I still like this game even with its problems, but they shouldn't have to use a cheap vehicle to make it hard, and the difficulty level changes too much.
Edited by RocMan, Jul 30 2014, 01:57 PM.
Nintendo 64 Collection

1 Grey System
19 Games
4 Controllers

RocMan
Member Avatar
Established Member
didn't think i had another claimable game! Star Wars Rogue Squadron for me.
Nintendo 64 Collection

1 Grey System
19 Games
4 Controllers

RocMan
Member Avatar
Established Member
Keith_Loving
Jan 13 2015, 09:11 PM
are we uploading our save files to share with the community? or is this just a fun task in exercising our joysticks?
First you request a game, then once BDR approves that the games is all yours. You beat the game, when you get to the final boss and/or end credits, take a picture and post it on this topic. Simple as that!
Nintendo 64 Collection

1 Grey System
19 Games
4 Controllers

RocMan
Member Avatar
Established Member
Can I claim Command and Conquer 64? I just picked it up and it looks neat. I've never played C&C and the PC so it should be interesting.
Nintendo 64 Collection

1 Grey System
19 Games
4 Controllers

RocMan
Member Avatar
Established Member
This game angered me, and I still don't know how I managed to beat it. Command and Conquer on the N64 really doesn't tell you much when you start playing. I decided to start a campaign as the GDI and I had no idea how to open my Mobile Construction Vehicles. I got upset and confused and played the Nod campaign and didn't use that vehicle till later in the story, where it nicely told me Everything about the vehicle. It's not a bad game, but the PlayStation and PC games are better than this one, though if you are a fan of the series you will enjoy it, it's just not my cup of tea. Final Results: Command and Conquer 64, 7-1/2 hours.

PS: I don't have a new game to claim so Im trying to find something to add to that beaten list.
Edited by RocMan, Jun 30 2015, 08:01 PM.
Nintendo 64 Collection

1 Grey System
19 Games
4 Controllers

RocMan
Member Avatar
Established Member
italia64
Jul 1 2015, 01:20 AM
Man Starcraft 64 rules!
I've never played it, But I found the C&C controls clunky and sometimes just didn't work. I have played Star Craft for the PC which is amazing, but not the n64 version.
Nintendo 64 Collection

1 Grey System
19 Games
4 Controllers

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply