Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64Forever Beats 'Em All!; Let's Finish What the 2012-13 N64 Game-Off Started!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 09:43 AM (27,131 Views)
SerMosh
Member Avatar
I'll take Shadows of the Empire! I just started playing it again yesterday.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SerMosh
Member Avatar
I forgot SOTE had no save points within levels. This has been the cause of many high volume obscenities. Tonight I will be playing the Gall Spaceport for a 3rd time to get another shot at Boba Fett. He will be mine!

SerMosh
Member Avatar
I just beat Shadows of the Empire! :) It was harder than I remember. I think I only beat it on Easy as a kid, though, and I set my sights higher this time. I only went for Medium though, I'm not crazy. Also, this was the first game I've beaten on the N64 in 13 years or so, and I guess I was a little rusty.

I had to jump up and get my phone to take some pictures after I realized I had beaten it, so I don't have a pic of the "Congratulations, now try to play it on Hard" screen, but the level select screen on the main menu shows my time for beating the last level:

Posted Image

Also, I got a pic of one of the funnier credits I've seen in a game.

Posted Image

You can see the Daiei Hawks and DK controllers I just bought in that pic too! I need to put up a shelf...

Now that this is done, I think I'll take Shadowgate 64. There aren't many I have that are on the hit list, but my collection is growing!

SerMosh
Member Avatar
Yeah those have been there since my Lost finale party. Namaste! :D

SerMosh
Member Avatar
Shadowgate is getting pretty frustrating. I was enjoying it for awhile, but now I'm stuck. I've been wandering around for hours with no idea what to do. I'm generally against using walkthroughs on my first play through, but I've been seriously considering it, just to get me going again. Would that be within the rules?

SerMosh
Member Avatar
I tried to continue Shadowgate last night, but it kept telling me there were no saved games on my controller pak. I don't know how close I was to the end, but I was in the fourth tower.

Replaying all of that again does not sound appealing at the moment, so I'm gonna have to give it a couple months. Anyone else is free to claim it in the meantime.

I would like to switch my claim to Rogue Squadron.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply