Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64Forever Beats 'Em All!; Let's Finish What the 2012-13 N64 Game-Off Started!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 09:43 AM (27,185 Views)
EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Hey I saw that WWF: Warzone was on the Hitlist and wanted to take a shot at it. If I get it, I'll play the WWF Challenge Mode as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin under medium difficulty. Beating the guy at the top of the pyramid will win me the WWF World Championship. Do I have it?

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'll be playing with the default time limit of 15 minutes. If War Zone is like Attitude, the amount of damage the wrestlers take increase greatly if the time limit is shortened.
Edited by EnvyFox, Oct 8 2013, 07:15 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Thanks. I won't be able to do it tonight as I'm not home right now, but it'll be done by tomorrow evening.

EDIT: Finished Challenge Mode of WWF Warzone with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Had I not gotten counted out in the match against Bret Hart, I would have been undefeated. Oh well. I wasn't really timing myself, but my guess would have to be around 2 hours? I'm not sure though. Anyway, here's the proof:

Spoiler: click to toggle

I also have pictures of the two cheats that unlock when you beat Challenge Mode (one that unlocks when you beat the mode for the first time with any character and the other when you beat it the first time with Austin). Just let me know if those are required for proof too.

As for my next game, well...I don't know. I'm thinking about taking on Turok: Rage Wars, but I'd like to know what are the exact requirements to beating that game first.
Edited by EnvyFox, Oct 9 2013, 05:11 PM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Cool. I actually own a good chunk of the wrestling games on the Hitlist, but I'm not good enough to get the world title in all of them (WWF Attitude is definitely out of the question :( ).

Anyway, I've decided that I want to detour from wrestling games for a bit and claim Turok: Rage Wars. If I get it, I'll be going through the 1 Player Trials as Joshua Fireseed (AKA Turok). From what I remember, you cannot change the difficulty on the 1 Player Trials. Also, this game doesn't have an actual ending (there's no evidence of one online either), so proof of beating the final boss will be showing the screen revealing who I unlock for beating the final boss (which I believe is the Raptor if beaten with Turok).

Right now, I'm at work but I'll be getting out soon. I can start when I get home and, since I don't have much to do, I'll probably beat the game before the day is over.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Turok: Rage Wars has been beaten and it only took about 40 minutes to do it. Don't be too impressed, though. The 1 Player Trials are pretty short. They're pretty much only there if you wanted to do something other than the main part of the game: multiplayer battles. Think of Turok: Rage Wars as the Quake Arena or Unreal Tournament of the Turok series. Anyway, here are the pics.

And here's a link which shows all of the unlockable characters to prove that you must beat the trials with Turok to unlock the Raptor: http://www.gamewinners.com/n64/TurokRageWars.htm

As for my next game, I wish to claim WCW/nWo Revenge. Since I erased all of my data on the game (not sure when or why), I'm going to win every title with various characters on Easy difficulty. I'll list them from the get go so that I won't have to keep updating this post.

United States Heavyweight championship: Raven
Cruiserweight championship: Chris Jericho
Tag Team championship: Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)
T.V. championship: Diamond Dallas Page
World Heavyweight championship: Sting

Because you have to go through nine matches straight for each championship (the ninth being the title match) I'll probably do one championship per day on days that I have enough free time. My proof will be a picture of Sting winning the World Heavyweight title, the end credits and a list of pictures with all of my chosen wrestlers as the champions of their respective division.
Edited by EnvyFox, Oct 15 2013, 04:57 PM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
WCW/nWo Revenge has been beaten. As intended, I have won all five championship belts (six if you count the tag team championship as two separate belts) with various wrestlers. And now for the huge amount of proof.

While I didn't get everyone's title win on camera, here's a list of all the new champions along with who they beat to get it and how long it took for them to take down all 9 of their opponents.

Added all together, it took me 4 hours and 40 minutes to win all five championships. Save for the Tag Team Title (which was a pain), I had a lot of fun doing this. Glad to have knocked another game off the hitlist.

I'd like to claim October's Game of the Month: Mortal Kombat Trilogy. I'm not the best at this installment of Mortal Kombat and I'll probably see the Game Over screen a few times, but I have beaten this game before. I'll be using Sub-Zero climbing up the Novice tower with default setting. Proof will be Shao Kahn being destroyed (if I can get it in time), the end story for Sub-Zero and a shot of the credits.

EDIT: After turning on the game to warm up a bit (it's been a while) and noticing that I can actually change the difficulty, I'm setting it to Very Easy. From what I've notice, there is no way outside of cheat codes that can give you extra Kontinues and I'm not ashamed to admit that I can use all the help I can get. Other options like Kombos and Aggressors will be left completely intact.
Edited by EnvyFox, Oct 25 2013, 05:54 PM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Mortal Kombat Trilogy has been beaten with Sub-Zero. It took about 10-15 minutes to do and I had to use 3 Kontinues (one for Baraka and two against Ermac & Mileena in the Endurance Match). I didn't get a Game Over. There is some bad news however: when it was time to choose my reward (which is how you see the outcome of your character), I hit the Start button instead of the A button. Instead of showing Sub-Zero's ending, it took me back to the main menu. I apologize for not being able to take a picture of it, but I'm hoping that these two pictures are proof enough that I beat the game.

If these two pictures are not enough proof that I've beaten the game then I guess I'll have to go back and run through it again.

Otherwise, I'd like to claim WWF Wrestlemania 2000 next. If I get it, I'll be playing as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin taking on the game's Road to Wrestlemania mode and will have The Rock as my tag team partner. As far as I know, changing the difficulty in the options mode does not affect the Road to Wrestlemania mode as difficulty seems to be based on the wrestlers themselves (example: Droz is a complete pushover while Triple H is a nightmare). Proof of beating the game will be me winning the WWF Championship and the credits. This one will be a bit tough. I don't think I've ever won the WWF Championship in this game before, but I think I can do it with the one month time period given.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Hey I've just realized a problem with my win over Mortal Kombat Trilogy. I was looking at the beaten list and it seems to me like someone beat me to the punch. I'm wondering if Mortal Kombat Trilogy was put on the Hitlist by mistake.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 has been beaten. This one was tough at times. I actually beat Undertaker for the WWF Championship at Survivor Series in a cage match, but the mode wasn't over just yet. Besides, Mr. McMahon and his "interest of fairness" decided to strip Steve Austin (AKA me) of the belt and hand it back to The Undertaker a week before Wrestlemania. Anyway, I still got a title shot at Wrestlemania and here's the proof.

And so the Road to Wrestlemania mode took about...wait...

Anyway, the whole thing took me 12 hours and 30 minutes to complete over a span of three days. I actually beat the game on Tuesday, but couldn't get the pictures up until today due to lack of internet access. Despite my final record, I was not undefeated. I wasn't sure if beating Undertaker at Survivor Series was required to see the end credits and I re did the match twice just in case. I also had to redo the Royal Rumble match (which I know was required to see the end credits) once. For some reason, when you choose to redo the match, it doesn't count as a draw despite the fact that it says "Draw" right before the match ends. Every other match I did in one go. All in all, I had a lot of fun. After all, this is my favorite wrestling game for the N64. :)

I want to claim Madden NFL 2000 as my next game. I haven't played it in a while, but I'm sure it'll be easier than Wrestlemania 2000. Anyway, I'll be doing the season mode as the New England Patriots on the Rookie (easy) setting. Proof will be pics of me winning the Super Bowl and end credits if there are any.
Edited by EnvyFox, Nov 1 2013, 04:01 PM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Madden NFL 2000 has been beaten and wow was that ever boring. Heheh I guess now will be a perfect time to say I am not much of a fan of sports simulation games. I mean I can play them no problem, but usually only one or two games at a time which explains why it took me a bit longer to beat this game's season mode. Unfortunately, I forgot to time myself with this game and can't even begin to estimate how long it took me. Nevertheless, here's proof of me winning the Super Bowl with the New England Patriots.

Once again, one loss stopped me from going the season undefeated. That loss was to the Miami Dolphins. They just kept intercepting my passes and scoring within a few downs. I found out later that they had the best defense in the game. Oh well. At least I got a chance to shut them down at a later game. :yeah:

Before I forget again, I just wanted to thank bluedogrulez for counting my victory over Mortal Kombat Trilogy despite the fact that someone else beat me to it a while ago. I really wasn't expecting that at all and I really appreciate it.

As for my next game, well...I'm not going to claim it yet because I don't yet own it. Well I do own it, but it just hasn't arrived and I have no idea what settings I can put it on or what my goal will be. When I do get it and, if it hasn't already been claimed by then, I'll claim it myself. :)
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
italia64
Nov 8 2013, 10:23 PM

.... Congrats to MrKoippa, EnvyFox and Bluedogrulez.
And thanks man for your work in N64 Beats 'Em All!
Hey thanks for the kind words. The Nintendo 64 is one of my favorite video game systems of all time, so playing through these games has been, for the most part, a lot of fun.

Anyway, the game I was waiting on finally came in the mail today, so I guess now I'll claim Body Harvest as my next game to take down. After getting used to the controls a little bit, I've decided to try out the game's Hero difficulty (as opposed to the only other difficulty it had: Easy). Proof will be pictures of the final boss battle, part of the ending sequence (if there is any) and the ending credits.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
D.J Cat
Nov 11 2013, 09:07 PM
italia64
Nov 9 2013, 04:45 PM
Body Harvest is crazy hard! Good luck ;-)
It sure is!
And on hero mode too.
Ambitious! :o

I would like to claim NBA Hangtime.
No I haven't beaten Body Harvest in record time. xD I just came in to say to you two that you weren't kidding at all. It's pretty annoying when I get to a final part of a level and die because I have to do everything over again. It's like Duke Nukem 64, but in that game you didn't have to do all of these small missions.

The only thing keeping me going is that this game is actually freakin' awesome. Why didn't I get this when I was a kid, huh? xD I mean yeah the human character models look horrid for an N64 game and there are a few glitches (example: my car not being able to get off a bridge for some reason), but the game is a lot of fun and that's why I've decided to keep going on in Hero mode. A part of that reason may be because I just got called ambitious for the first time in who knows how long. It felt nice. xD

And have fun with NBA Hangtime, D.J Cat. Even though I own the watered down Super Nintendo version, the game is a blast. :)
Edited by EnvyFox, Nov 11 2013, 10:23 PM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
I'm requesting an additional month to complete Body Harvest. Truth be told, I wasn't completely sure I was going to be able to beat this in one month's time, but having a close family member go to the hospital for something serious didn't really help me out. With him back out and feeling well, I think I can beat this game if given more time. Even if I don't, I'd rather try to beat it and fail than to just give up on it.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
D.J Cat
Dec 8 2013, 02:58 PM
How far in are you mate?
Oh whoops. I didn't see this when you first asked me that question. Unfortunately, by the time my first month was up, I had only just made it to Java. Like I said, what happened with my family really took time away from this Beats 'Em All. I've gotten further since then, but I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to beat this one. I'm still not giving up, though, as I'd rather let the time expire on me than to quit early.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
I'm giving up on Body Harvest. I really didn't want to do this, but I've been pretty busy lately and simply don't have time for games that require quite a bit of dedication to them. If I have to be honest with myself, I don't think I would have made the deadline anyway (which is only a few days away). Everyone was right: Body Harvest is a very tough game and even more so when you have to start the level all over again when you die after doing so much. Even so, I'm still glad I bought it as it has become a new favorite in my N64 library. I'll definitely beat this one on my own time just because I enjoy it and want to see the ending.

If anyone else wants a crack at it, Body Harvest is all yours. Actually, I'm going to take a little break from the Beats 'Em All and then come back to challenge a game I have a better chance with. Which one? Not sure. I'll find out when I'm ready to come back. xD

Oh and I noticed that Madden NFL 2000 wasn't crossed off on the Hit List. I don't think I got the point for it either on the Achievements list either as I should have 5 points (not counting Mortal Kombat Trilogy, which was beaten before me). I'm sure it was just a mistake.
Edited by EnvyFox, Jan 4 2014, 08:48 PM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
bluedogrulez
Jan 9 2014, 12:25 PM
A long over due update on Post #1. Congrats to Envy Fox on achieve Gold with 6 titles down!
Oh wow! I knew about getting recognition for beating MK Trilogy, but I didn't think I would get a point for it due to the game being beaten before me. Much appreciated, bluedogrulez.

Well I realized I don't have any plans this weekend and decided to knock a quick one off the list. I would like to claim Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. (BioFreaks on the list). I'll be playing through the Arcade mode as Psyclown on Novice difficulty with infinite continues. Everything else will be set at default. Proof of beating the game will be pictures of the final boss, Mutilator, blowing up (if I can catch it in time), Psyclown's ending and the credits.

EDIT: I'm not sure if we're suppose to wait until a moderator confirms that the claim is valid and, if we do, I'll go back and do it again but Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. has been beaten. It took 19 minutes to do and I had used seven continues (two for Purge, one for Clonus and four for Mutilator). Unfortunately, I could not get a shot of Mutilator exploding in time. However, I did get part of Psyclown's (the character I used) ending and the end credits. Keep in mind that some of these pictures look pretty terrible.

Overall, I had an okay time with this game. The gore is pretty awesome to look at (you can take off your opponent's body parts during the match), the arenas are pretty big and usually interesting and some of the characters actually look unique...some of them. The others are completely forgettable. The game has at least two bigger problems, though. The hit detection is pretty off at times. There were times where I knew I should have landed a hit but the game acts like I missed completely, leaving me open for attack. Also, some of the moves in that game are way too overpowered. I mean it's a Godsend when facing Mutilator, but it almost ruins the game when you're against anyone else. And yet I still didn't completely hate the game. Is it worth buying? Yes, but only for the price it's going for now.

If my win over Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. does count, then I would like to claim Rainbow Six as my next target. I saw that it was listed as "Rainbow Six Red Storm" on the Hitlist, but Red Storm (full name Red Storm Entertainment) is actually the name of the developers and not a subtitle. From what I can find, the original Rainbow Six was the only one that was released on the N64. Anyway, I'll be playing through the campaign on Recruit (easy) difficulty. Proof will be pictures of the ending. I'll wait until my win is confirmed on Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. before I get started with this one.
Edited by EnvyFox, Jan 11 2014, 06:48 PM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
I'm in 6th? Nice! I still have a few games left, too, so hopefully they can bump me up even higher in the future. Still don't have enough to reach 1st, though. :lol:

Anyway, Rainbow Six has been beaten. It took me 3 hours and 58 minutes (cutting it close to the 4 hour mark) and I lost six men during the missions (if someone dies in the game, they don't get brought back). I took better pictures this time and got everything I said I was going to get though the pictures still came from my camera phone, so yeah. :lol:

Unlike Bio F.R.E.A.K.S., I had a great time with this game the whole ride. While a lot of the missions were more or less hostage rescues, not one of them felt boring or unnecessary. This is due to not only the interesting places you will be visiting but also because of the planning you do before starting the mission. There's little that is more satisfying than watching your preparation time pay off. Also, the story is pretty interesting with deception and bioterrorism. Having said that, I do have some complaints.

- When you kill someone with one shot while another person is staring right at them, the second person acts like nothing happened. If memory serves, this is also true when put on the Veteran (Medium) difficulty (which I have played and beaten before).

- In the PC version of the game, you can have up to 8 people go on a single mission. In the N64 port, you can only have up to 4.

- Four levels on the PC version were removed from the N64 port.

Even still, the last two were things I found out after buying the official Prima guide for the game, which I thought would have a walkthrough for the N64 version so I could try beating the game in a new way (sadly, it doesn't). Also, the mission line-up was changed around for some reason, but the game did a great job of concealing this as there was never a time where I thought something felt backwards. In my opinion, Perfect Dark and Goldeneye 007 are king when it comes to 3D first person shooters for this system, but Rainbow Six is right behind them. I cannot recommend this game enough.

Well, after typing everybody's eyeballs off, it's time for me to claim another game. :lol: This time, I'm choosing Supercross 2000 (not the Jeremy McGrath one). I'll be playing through the season as Jeff Emig on Beginner difficulty. Besides changing the audio to stereo and the resolution to high, everything is at default setting. I'm not sure what would be the ending for this game, but I think you need to have the most points by the end of the season I've just noticed that you get ranks instead of points and you need to be ranked 1st by the end of the season to win, so I'm going to go for that. Proof will be pictures of me getting the most points being ranked 1st by the end of the season and anything else that looks ending-worthy (screenshot of a trophy, ect.).

Edit: Supercross 2000's season mode has been beaten. It took 2 hours and 49 minutes to do and I came in first in all but one race (where I came in fourth). Contrary to what I said before, the season does tally up points as well as show your rank. Anyway, here are the pictures.

Since the Rainbow Six thing made this post longer than it needed to be, I'll keep this brief. It's a fun racing game, but I think playing on the Beginner's difficulty may have taken some of the excitement out of it. Then again, if I had it any higher, I would never be able to beat this game as I would be tumbling off the track constantly. :lol: Still, this is a game I can recommend to racing fans easily.

I'm going to give my N64 a rest for tonight. Tomorrow, I'll figure out what to play next. ^_^
Edited by EnvyFox, Jan 16 2014, 12:29 AM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Hey I just saw the new update and realized that my win over Rainbow Six wasn't counted yet. I had also claimed and beaten Supercross 2000 right after posting my Rainbow Six win (it's all on the same post since I didn't want to double post). Not sure if that one counts, though, since I didn't wait for Rainbow Six to be crossed off the list. If it doesn't, I can definitely do that one again. Otherwise, I'll wait until tomorrow to claim a new game as I'll have more time to tackle the bigger games then. :lol:
Edited by EnvyFox, Jan 16 2014, 06:14 PM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
@no64dd: Hey thanks for the kind words and yeah I highly recommend this game. I'm not sure if you buy your games online, but Rainbow Six (the N64 port anyway) is extremely cheap so you wouldn't have to worry about wasting too much money if it doesn't turn out to be as good as you hoped.

@bluedogrulez: Will do. Honestly, I figured editing my old posts would be pretty confusing (especially with how long the Rainbow Six/Supercross 2000 post came out), but I also knew that a lot of forums frowned upon double posting. I won't worry about that anymore (when it comes to this thread). Oh and thanks for counting both games. :yeah:

Well I wasn't going to claim another sports game back to back, but then I saw what I had left that wasn't claimed and I figured...what the heck? One more won't hurt, right? Heh. Anyway, I'm claiming All-Star Baseball 2001 as my next game. I'll be playing the MLB Season mode as the New York Mets with all default settings. Proof will be pictures of me winning the World Series and anything else that looks ending worthy (trophy screen, ect.).
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
I know I just claimed the game yesterday, but I have decided to relinquish All-Star Baseball 2001. I just looked at the season's schedule and realized there is absolutely no way I'm going to be able to finish that in time. Not right now, anyway. So, hopefully, someone with more time can tackle this one (I wish I could). It's a pretty decent baseball game for it's time and I wasn't as bored as I thought I would be. A bit of fair warning, though. The amount of space needed to save your progress? WHEW! You might as well buy a whole memory pak for that game alone.

Well...from one Acclaim game to another. I've decided to claim Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. I have a much better chance of beating this one in time. I'll be playing on Easy difficulty with auto aim on (I'm no good with FPS games xD). Everything else will be on default. Proof will be pictures of me fighting the final boss (if I can), part of the ending and the credits.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
I am requesting an extra month for Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. I'm almost done with the game. Just need to go back for those Primagen keys and then get through the final level.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Well it looks like I have no other choice but to relinquish Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. I came home and turned the game on only to find out that the game's save data got erased. It did this a few times during my playthrough, but all I had to do was take the memory pak out and put it back in and the save data would return, but it looks like it's gone for good this time. And after all of that work, too. -_-

I won't say much about Turok 2 (in case someone else wants to complete it) other than I don't like the game. I used to when I was a kid, but that was a long time ago.

My friend wants the both of us to run through some games that we both own, so I'm going to be taking a break from the Beats 'Em All! Besides, I have to buy some more N64 games on the list as I only have two more game I haven't tried yet.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Now that I have it with me, I would like to claim Fighter Destiny 2. I'll be going through the VS. Com mode using Saeki on Normal difficulty. Options will be set to default. Proof of beating the mode will be pics of the character's ending (if there is one) and the credits.
Edited by EnvyFox, Mar 29 2014, 04:59 PM.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Fighter Destiny 2's VS. Com mode has been beaten. I forgot to mention this in the last post, but VS. Com mode is what this game decided to call it's arcade mode. I know it means a different thing in other fighting games, so that's why I'm mentioning that. Also, it turns out the characters don't get their own endings. That was a bummer. Anyway, here are the pics.

It took 27 minutes (my time since I couldn't make heads or tails of the game's time) to go through and I had to use 7 continues (4 for Kate, 3 for Fabien). At the end, a character called Master came out congratulating me, but said I needed to work harder. I took this as me using too many continues, but I later found out that Master tells you how to unlock him the first time you beat the game with Saeki (I guess someone beat me to the punch).

I had a lot of fun with this game. It was a different kind of fighter that used a point system instead of just trying to win the best of three rounds. The game only used two attack buttons, but the developers came up with so many attack combinations that it ends up being quite the complex fighter (especially with the point system of fighting in place). Rounds can end in a couple of seconds if you or your opponent isn't careful. It keeps you on your toes and I like that in a game. The only complaints I have are some sound glitches, a bit of slowdown when fighting myself and the ridiculous requirements in order to unlock more characters. Beat 100 fighters in Survival Mode? Last one minute on a tiny platform without falling or being knocked down all while you're being attacked by a cow (you read that right)? No thanks!

Still, I am not disappointed with buying this game. It comes with interesting extra modes so the replay value is pretty high, you can unlock new abilities for the fighters and make them stronger and it's a nice option to go to when I'm not in the mood for playing a fighting game like Street Fighter. ^_^
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Huh...you know, I just realized I haven't even attempted to take on a game from the Beats 'Em All list since the beginning of the year. It's already August and I think I've taken a long enough break from this thing, so I'm going to attempt to beat WWF Attitude's Career Mode.

I'll be playing as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin going for the WWF Championship. I'm not sure if this effects the Career Mode, but I set the difficulty to Easy just in case as well as changed the language to "Teen" and the blood to "On." Proof will be a picture of me with the title belt and credits if there are any.
Posted Image

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
WWF Attitude's Career Mode has been beaten! That...was easier than I thought it would be. Mainly because I got the mode all wrong. When you lose a match, you don't go back to the previous match you did (which is what I first believed), but instead you only go down a rank. And good thing, too, because I lost ALL of my handicap matches. I did, however, win every other match type I was put in.

The whole career took 9 hours and 36 minutes and it all culminated with a title match against WWF Champion Triple H at Wrestlemania. And now, here are the pictures!

I was also going to show the credits, but they don't appear after you win the title. To see them, all you have to do is leave the game on the title screen for a while. As for my thoughts on this game, well it's definitely no WWF Wrestlemania 2000, but I do think it's better than a lot of people give it credit for. There are so many things you can edit and it feels nice when memorizing the button combinations to pull off certain moves pays off for you in the end. Plus, the character models look better than the ones in the AKI games though their animations look silly. :lol:

It was great playing this game for the Beats 'Em All! Maybe I'll go through another game sometime in the future. :yeah:
Edited by EnvyFox, Aug 11 2014, 10:38 PM.
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply