Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Help identifying accessories; ID'd: Gamester Evolution System
Topic Started: Jul 22 2013, 11:19 AM (1,824 Views)
Diodado
Member Avatar
Hi guys ,I ve just found that this topic would fit my needs . Yesterday at a flea market I 've bought this "adaptor" for n64. It has two slots and I really can't understand why. The upper slot doesn't have any plastic so I think that it fits cartridges from any region , but the side slot has the shape of Pal cartridges. I' ve opened it looking for more info but it actually looks like a bridge , and nothing else, no chips , no rom etc. I' ve also found a code on the board " n64slot-r2" but google didn' t give me any answer. :( Does anybody have a clue? ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Well , a friend of mine just let me notice that this is only a cart that allows you to play piratated n64 games... not an happy discover :-/
Edited by Diodado, Sep 16 2013, 07:35 AM.
Posted Image
.........................................................................................................................................................................................Games are never enough.......................
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Diodado
Member Avatar
well...at least I could use it as an import player. worth it for 1 $ ! :) thanks !
Posted Image
.........................................................................................................................................................................................Games are never enough.......................
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply