Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Concerts you've been to // Upcoming shows
Topic Started: Aug 24 2013, 12:43 PM (1,427 Views)
Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
N64 collection completed 7/29/12
Got to meet Wednesday 13 this weekend. Hung out with the whole band. Always loved the Murderdolls.

Posted Image
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
N64 collection completed 7/29/12
Got to meet the guys from Danzig (except for Glen 'cause he's a snob. But he did sign my drumhead in the privacy of his tour bus)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also got to meet Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein, the original guitarist for The Misfits!
Posted Image
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

Sgally23
Established Member
Rachel platten

heavyxfriends
Member Avatar
Established Member
Went to see a French instrumental band called Torotto the other night really great stuff. Seen over a thousand bands!

Cabanon
Elite
oh thats a topic I forgot about. I saw Prophets of Rage this Tuesday and oh my god, if you missed Rage Against the Machine, you defenately have to see them. I had no idea what they would play but good lord i got a slap in the face when they played soooo many RATM songs and good/accurate it was. Thank Lord Tom Morello is still at it's top & all the members are doing a more than excellent job. the pit was insane and I wasnt in one for a full show in a long time.

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Master Chief of the Universe
Reviving this thread because I just got back from seeing Green Day live for the first time and man it was INCREDIBLE! I was right up at the front in a arena of 10k people! :omg:
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · TV, Movies, Music & Other Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: