Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Missing pictures on all forums
Topic Started: Aug 27 2013, 02:43 PM (273 Views)
entikryst
Member Avatar
I've noticed as I go through old posts on Nintendo 64 Forever that people will post pictures but sadly have been removed or broken. Can I suggest imgur. It works reliably for redditors and you can use it with or without starting an account.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Master Chief of the Universe
entikryst
Aug 27 2013, 02:43 PM
I've noticed as I go through old posts on Nintendo 64 Forever that people will post pictures but sadly have been removed or broken. Can I suggest imgur. It works reliably for redditors and you can use it with or without starting an account.
Yeah I think that most people here use Photobucket, but I'm pretty sure more often than not the issue is the person deleting the picture from their photo sharing site. I can't confirm, but I'm willing to bet that Imgur pictures wouldn't still show up if they were deleted from the host website.
Posted Image

entikryst
Member Avatar
That's a shame that the photos are being deleted. It makes going through old post on this forum a little disappointing.
With imgur you don't have to sign up so if you are putting something that isn't too personal the picture will still be there years later making old threads that use pictures more relevant even today. I also like the way albums are set up. For example here is a gaming cabinet was was trying to get identified Link Here
Edited by entikryst, Aug 27 2013, 03:56 PM.

Cabanon
Elite
if I deicide to delete a picture, there's probably a reason. im not gonna blame them to do so. of course it's not fun to browse old topic, but you gotta understand there's probably a reason when it's done.

« Previous Topic · Help and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply