Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Wii U Topic
Topic Started: Jun 19 2011, 06:14 PM (19,232 Views)
ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
Iíve had way too much time to think about my experiences with the Wii U, but it has mostly been positive. At the end of the day Iím not gonna get rid of it because all of the purchases iíve made on it are from the eShop so iíd be throwing that money away.

I invested way too much in the Smash for Wii U scene. I didnít have the skills or the money to make it a feasible full time hobby but Iíve made some great friends along the way. As noted earlier, I sold my gamepad separately last Christmas which was kinda dumb because now I need to borrow a friendís in order to delete stuff from the memory or access any of the other options like White Falcon said. Another friend from churchís Wii U console got messed up but apparently the gamepadís fine so iím hoping to trade for it.

Everybodyís raving about Odyssey but the switch isnít coming anytime soon. So iím curious to play Super Mario 3D world instead if I get another gamepad. There are some other really good games for the system that I canít trade in (digital) that iím excited to rediscover, like Mario Kart 8 and Pokken. Also thereís the so bad theyíre good cheapo indies like The Letter that most likely wonít make it to the Switch.

Edit: Forgot the main reason I posted. My NNID is Geek4Jesus if anyone here wants to add me :)
Edited by ItalianBaptist, Nov 3 2017, 06:20 AM.
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: