Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Why did you pick your forum name?; (new and old topics combined)
Topic Started: Apr 5 2007, 07:12 PM (2,824 Views)
DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Yeah I'm sure you had done this too mate. This is feeling like massive deja vu :wacko:
Edited by DeeMoney, Feb 4 2014, 01:50 AM.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Oh well, good for the newer members :yeah:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

PAL Collection: 243/243
NTSC-U only Exclusives: 50/50
NTSC-U / NTSC-J Exclusives: 11/11
NTSC-J only Exclusives: 85/85
64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

stevenrumm
Member Avatar
Established Member
my names steven and i like rum

Karsty5
Member Avatar
The GCN guy
When I was younger I came up with a random username using some random letters from my real name, and it stuck! :)
Edited by Karsty5, Apr 7 2016, 03:18 PM.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7OLL-vIfr4bMQhasZ6a1A - My YouTube Channel
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Not seen this thread before. My name is Miles but some people call me Milage. It's been my gamertag etc for a long time so that's what the Milage is. As you all know Goldeneye is my favourite N64 game and overall, favourite game of all time. So it seemed fitting to add on 007 onto the name: Milage007. I am also a Bond geek in general having all films on Blu-Ray.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Karsty5
Member Avatar
The GCN guy
Cool! Yeah, I didn't know about this thread either
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7OLL-vIfr4bMQhasZ6a1A - My YouTube Channel
Posted Image

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
Back when I had to create a PSN username, I wanted something catchy and funny, but that I knew I would remember. I love tofu and I didn't like the word addict but I thought junkie was funny. I tried TofuJunkie87 (the correct spelling) but someone had already taken it, so I spelled junkie with a y instead and it worked. Now I use it for basically all of my online profiles, except for XBL which is some weird randomly generated thing like takeoutcleric something.

... oh and 87 is the year I was born.
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
veteran of the psychic wars
Bamboozled is my favorite word. It's as simple as that. :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hyrule
Member Avatar
Established Member
I bet everyone can tell why I picked my name. The Zelda games have been my favorite games to have been ever made. OOT being my favorite game of all time.
Hello all.

heavyxfriends
Member Avatar
Established Member
It's a song from a Japanese band called Boris, its my name on Steam and several other sites.

Jsboger
Member Avatar
Established Member
Just my first two initials and my last name.
Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!!!

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
TofuJunky87
Apr 7 2016, 06:35 PM
Back when I had to create a PSN username, I wanted something catchy and funny, but that I knew I would remember. I love tofu and I didn't like the word addict but I thought junkie was funny. I tried TofuJunkie87 (the correct spelling) but someone had already taken it, so I spelled junkie with a y instead and it worked. Now I use it for basically all of my online profiles, except for XBL which is some weird randomly generated thing like takeoutcleric something.

... oh and 87 is the year I was born.
Cool name.

Also, I do love the randomly generated Xbox ones!
I enjoyed one of the ones it gave me so much I used it in other games.

NervyUnicorn772 😂

🦄

MyBeefCakes
Member Avatar
Established Member
D.J Cat
Sep 14 2016, 08:39 AM
Cool name.

Also, I do love the randomly generated Xbox ones!
I enjoyed one of the ones it gave me so much I used it in other games.

NervyUnicorn772 😂

🦄
Ahhhh you're NervyUnicorn, wondered who the random add was :facepalm:

Assumed it was N64forever but not sure who.

Do you play any KI? Thats usually my go to game :D
NoPlaceLikeLocalHost

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
My name mostly came off a joke about "KnightlyGaming's nightly gaming" and I'm a fan of medieval history and tolkien style fantasy so I decided to keep the username and use it for most things. Nothing that interesting but there we go =/
Posted Image

Euroflash29
Member Avatar
Established Member
I chose Euroflash29 cause Eurobeat Flash is one of my favorite music compilations and I was born on the 29th of may ^_^

Posted Image Posted Image

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
Man, I've never posted in this thread!

I've used KartMaster for a long time as an internet handle. Back when Mario Kart 64 came out, I honestly thought I must have held some world record times in Time Trials. That turned out to not be the actual truth. But the confidence at the time inspired the name, and I've stuck with it ever since.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
My username came about because my son would call me mymee instead of mommy. So now I am Mymee! My husband and son still affectionately call me mymee and I love it!

And the N64 is to make sure everyone knows how cool I am :shades:
Euroflash29
Mar 18 2018, 08:46 PM
I chose Euroflash29 cause Eurobeat Flash is one of my favorite music compilations and I was born on the 29th of may ^_^

Our birthdays are close! I am the 19th of May. 29 is going to be a fun golden birthday for you!
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
I'm Italian and I go to a Baptist church :)

When I first chose the name I was very big on "Baptist pride" lol. But it was primarily ironic because people used to immediately assume my family was Catholic because of the last name. The more I've studied the Bible, the more I've learned to step back and appreciate other denominations like Presbyterian, etc. I consider myself simply a "Christian" rather than tying myself specifically to "Baptist".

(I'm not comfortable with the baggage the word "evangelical" has accrued either, but that's another story).

But try as I might, I just can't change my username. It just feels weird going by anything else now and it makes people smile.
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD

Boomdiers
Member Avatar
The Bombinator!
Boomdiers was based on a username in Runescape and carried out that username through out the Internet.

When I got bored of rs I gave away that username to someone else, you may see that other person used that username on some other sites but barley used, as I carried that username mostly nearly other sites, you may also see the username with X's with username too which was also me too. And I had think of random username to start of with, right? ;)
Nintendo Network ID: Boomdiers
Switch ID: SW-4856-0523-8306

My Nintendo 64 collection most of them are PAL and some NTSC
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Social Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: