Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Best banjo kazooie times
Topic Started: Feb 16 2014, 09:37 PM (1,759 Views)
jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Just wondering what everyone's best time is for banjo kazooie. Something like this may already exist but I feel like it'd be fun to compare for some of these really good platformers on the system.

My personal best 100% (jiggles, notes, honeycomb pieces)- 7:25:57
N64 has the best platforms

I want me some standees! Sunshine and mario 64, and BK series standees as well with zelda 64 :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Fistonik
Member Avatar
Ya he got a god tier run. 2:18:37 Realtime (2:05:03 Gametime). Like I said, Stiv is a God. I'll probably never be able to be as good as him but hey, I'm still having fun and that's what matters. I'll probably stop running the game when I stop having fun doing so.

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
A great way to allocate time towards hobbies. Have fun!

I want me some standees! Sunshine and mario 64, and BK series standees as well with zelda 64 :)

stevenrumm
Member Avatar
Established Member
my best in 4 hours 53 mins still got some improving to do

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Keep rock in my goal is under four hours eventually

smottrill
Banjoi Kazooie in under 2h30mins, wow that is amazing!

Azrael
I was first on tooies xbox live leaderboards for boss battles at a time. I think i'm like 9th now. I was very good at these two games in my day. Auto-look centering on the 360 really messes tooie up for me though. Stivitybobo holds this games world record I believe.

Titan
Member Avatar
Established Member
Is this for 100% comet ion times or a run through as fast as you can? I never could beat grunty a the end I had to use all me gold feathers to do it!
It's not who you are underneath but what you do that defines you

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
It's meant to be 100% of the tracked collectables in the game (100 jigggies, 900 notes, 24 honeycombs) and completion of the game

heavyxfriends
Member Avatar
Established Member
Took me 70 hours as a kid, played that game to death haha!

« Previous Topic · Gaming Competitions & Achievements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: