Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Official N64 Forever Chat Thread
Topic Started: May 19 2006, 07:26 PM (7,740 Views)
D.J Cat
Member Avatar
Nadim9067
Feb 24 2018, 01:20 AM
I'm just gonna throw this out there but HOW GOOD is summer in Australia?
Pretty garbage if you have to work in it. 🔥
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nadim9067
Member Avatar
Trigger Happy
I'll take any day outside in the Aussie Summer over one in England Winter :yeah:
''Now this is what I call a Platform Game''

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Love the heat . . . how hot we talking?
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Happy Easter and April Fools day!

Aprils Fools day (a day of pranks) is my favorite holiday! I got a lot of pranks in today.... but I have to say my favorite part of the evening was solving the puzzles in Tetrisphere with my Mom, brother, and sister. :yeah: that put a huge smile on my face!

Tetrisphere and Wetrix were/are my moms favorite N64 games. Today she got to play both. :applause:
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Nice! The cruelest trick is thinking those games are a breeze. They are not!
Edited by No64DD, Apr 2 2018, 07:14 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
Happy Easter y’all. No n64 today yet but great morning at church and bowling tonight :)

Hoping to get my mom into Pokémon Puzzle League when it arrives :)
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD

Pocket-Dog
Member Avatar
I've played Pokemon Puzzle League (GBC) on my 3DS VC and it's pretty :cussfit: addictive.

Speaking of addictive, I'd only recently bought a Switch/Breath of the Wild. Far exceeds my expectations.
Dragon Ball Zeta — Dragon Ball Discussion and More!

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Dan, I do agree with you.... BUT then some of the puzzles ARE a breeze and then you over think it because "it can't be that simple" lol

ItalianBaptist, That's totally a mom game lol What a good idea!

BoTW is so addictive... I don't like how it shows how many hours you've played... my husband found it and was like SEE?! You do play more! Haha
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

Pocket-Dog
Member Avatar
It's very easy to sink a lot of time into. I've played a ton and I'd only just finished meeting Impa. There's just so much distractions. ;)
Dragon Ball Zeta — Dragon Ball Discussion and More!

Euroflash29
Member Avatar
Established Member
MymeeN64
Apr 2 2018, 08:39 AM
some of the puzzles ARE a breeze and then you over think it because "it can't be that simple" lol
Oh lord that is so relateable haha :lol:
Posted Image Posted Image

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
So I'm feeling really bummed right now. I've been unemployed for 4 months now and, admittedly, I have been really lazy about finding new work because A) I had a decent amount of money to fall back on for awhile, and B) I wasn't ready to go back out into the job market and deal with all the stress and hassle. Bad thing is, I don't have that money anymore (I'm flat broke and, as is partially evidenced by all the pickups I've shared, it's my fault) and I've just been shot down on my first interview. Granted, it was part-time work and probably wasn't going to pay much but I'm in a bind where I'm worrying about rent in a couple of days. I need something and I'm allowing the stress to really kick me in the gut. Pouring on the guilt of being a stupid manchild isn't helping much but it's just in my nature. When I'm unhappy, which is quite frequently, I either wallow in self-pity and low self-worth, or I self-destruct like I've done with all the purchasing of games and movies. I'm not going to lie, as much as I love my collection, I tend to spend money as a way of coping with the crap going on in my life. I have never drank alcohol or done drugs but it would seem that we all have our vices and our demons. I don't know what is wrong with me and I don't even really know why I'm sharing all of this. I guess I just needed to get it off my chest. I value the friendship of many of you here so I feel trust in sharing my woes here. Anyway, like I said, I'm just talking to talk, or typing to type as it were. Pay me no mind.

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
You're in a tough spot, TRS. I think it's super easy to fall into the attitude of, "Nothing good is going to happen to me, because I obviously don't deserve it."

You gotta put a lot of intentional energy into telling that part of your brain to shut up. A) It's not true. B) Failure has very little to do with success in some ways. All that matters is you try again.

Apply for a job, that you think you aren't quite qualified for that you might actually find some joy. What's the risk? As a person that interviews people, attitude is huge. I'm super happy to help train up a person that actually wants to be here.

That said, knowing what you want to do, is probably the hardest thing in life to figure out. Again, just tell the part of your brain that says you can't do it to shut up, try doing something new. And know that everybody sucks when they start.

Keep at it man! Things will get better with effort. And even if it feels like you're spinning your wheels, you'll eventually get traction.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Thanks, kart. I appreciate that.

« Previous Topic · Social Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: