Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Milage007's Collection
Topic Started: Mar 27 2014, 01:57 PM (2,748 Views)
Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Hi everyone. Thought it would be appropriate to display a few of my games and have a quick mention of where I am at and how I got here, and more importantly where I am looking to get to.

I just turned 25 so I am very much of the 64 era, and still own my original console from 98. I used to play a mates N64 in 96/97 but I wasn't fortunate enough to get one until Christmas 97 but it came with Goldeneye, so it was worth the wait! I had a large collection of many games which I rationalised down a few years ago, most of which I was happy to sell off. Selling my N64 stuff has left a gaping hole though even though I kept the ones I thought I liked most. In deciding to get my N64 collection going again I also found games I never played before and would love the chance to play e.g. Indiana Jones. Being a PAL UK resident this poses a new challenge for me having not imported a game before. Anyway, enough waffle here's some pictures. Most is mine original from new, some I have replaced and some were extras bought over the years. I like my stuff CIB and anything lose I sold. I have a few lose controllers which are what I play with as I don't like to knacker the mint stick controllers I have. Finally, my objective is not to hoard, but to have all the games I like/liked playing on the 64 but a nice little collection as well. So that is to say, further (and there are quite a few) purchases have been selected for good reason.

This is my original N64 and a newly purchased Watermelon Red N64. I bought this red one because I always liked the funtastic consoles, I had a jungle green which I sold a few years ago (not originally mine) but thought it would be nice to have another. It is also fully complete and near mint, an absolute bargain if I am honest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here we have my controllers and accessories. I have a mint grey one boxed with my console, then a mint boxed version of every other standard colour which I am content with. I also have a spare red blue and watermelon red unboxed which I play with and not bothered about the sticks getting knackered on.

Posted Image

Here are my games, not a huge amount but a few classics all CIB in very good condition. You'll notice a lot of good titles missing, that is because I sold them a few years ago to raise some money :-(

Posted Image

I'm not going to list every single game I want to get on the 64 but the main ones include Mario Parties, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Conkers Bad Fur Day and Rez 2. I also really want to get Indiana Jones and either a passport plus 3 if they work with it? Or another console compatible.

Here are my other 2 oldish consoles worth a quick glance. Both everything has been owned since new, bar one or two Megadrive games. The Megadrive is boxed mint with original booklet, baggies the full monty.

Posted Image[/URL

Posted Image

Thanks for looking guys! :n64:
Edited by Milage007, Mar 27 2014, 05:18 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
Hey I wish I could see the Photos in this thread. Or am I the only one who can't see them?

On a side note for people viewing this thread right click the image and the select "Open Image in new tab" it will let you see them on photo bucket, thats how I was able to.

Oh and I love that watermelon N64, I wish when I was younger I would have saved the boxes for all my consoles but when you are 8 the only thing that matters is tearing that box open to get the console out.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Pimpin Mainer
Mar 27 2014, 02:16 PM
Hey I wish I could see the Photos in this thread. Or am I the only one who can't see them?

On a side note for people viewing this thread right click the image and the select "Open Image in new tab" it will let you see them on photo bucket, thats how I was able to.

Oh and I love that watermelon N64, I wish when I was younger I would have saved the boxes for all my consoles but when you are 8 the only thing that matters is tearing that box open to get the console out.
Yeah I can't see them but didn't know if it was just my iPad. Can anybody shed any light and I will amend? Yeah I know what you mean some of my games like Turok and Duke Nukem 64 the boxes were battered I had to replace them. But I was quite good with most my boxes my dad was quite good at saying keep this stuff :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
Yea I saved a handful of my boxes maybe around 20 but I also bought a lot of used games that didn't come with boxes. Funny thing is I walked into a used game shop and bought 70 n64 in one purchase and then came back and bought another 50. They had such great games and a deal of buy 2 get 1 on used games so I bought 120 and only paid for 80. I think I got more for free because the I covered that poor guys counter and I think he just started giving up lol.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Posted Image

DarkLink
Member Avatar
Very nice collection.
I love the Watermelon Red. It's my favorite from the color/funtastic series. Not too easy to get anymore in the EU.

Keep it up! :)
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
DarkLink
Mar 27 2014, 04:52 PM
Very nice collection.
I love the Watermelon Red. It's my favorite from the color/funtastic series. Not too easy to get anymore in the EU.

Keep it up! :)
Thanks for the good feedback DarkLink. I agree it is also my favourite colour out of the series :link:

Pictures sorted now should be viewable in the thread. :mario:
Edited by Milage007, Mar 27 2014, 05:09 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
love the megadrive stuff, nice collection overall too
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Viper0hr
Awesome sega stuff in there man.
Bounty: Looking for Orge Battle on SNES(CIB Helps)
Also CIB games in general.

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Thanks guys. I had about 50 Megadrive games I built up from car boot sales or 'trunk' for any Americans from back in the day but I sold it down to the games I enjoy on that system. :sonic:
Edited by Milage007, Mar 28 2014, 10:37 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Davotron
Love the collection. It's also hard to find a loose watermelon red console here in Australia
Well hard to find complete anyway. The only complete ones people are trying to sell for $280+ and that's just insane.

TheQuinnWaterman
Member Avatar
I really like that n64 carrying case! Pretty sweet!
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
TheQuinnWaterman
Mar 29 2014, 09:25 PM
I really like that n64 carrying case! Pretty sweet!
Cheers dude. I got that years ago back in the day. Don't know why really never used it that much but did keep the 64 in there which saved the box wear. Now I just keep the spare lose controllers I have in there.

:n64:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Some new additions I've added over the last month or two. Still some more of the bigger titles I want back like CBFD etc but they quite expensive in the UK now CIB so it's quite hard to find a good deal. I'm looking to move out soon with my gf and I've got the go ahead to take over the third bedroom so happy days and these beauties can be on display in some form or another. :n64:

Posted Image

:fireballmario:
Edited by Milage007, May 15 2014, 11:49 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Few more additions:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Donkey Kong 64 was a bargain (I think) £40 mint with absolutely everything it came with. The one end of the box is still sealed and I think I'll leave it that way. Even though I can't stand any sort of labels or stickers on the boxes usually...

More to come in the hopefully not too distant future. There are only a handful more of games I'd like to add to this collection but they are generally the more sought after and or more pricey e.g. Conkers Bad Fur Day. Makes me want to weep every time I say that knowing I sold a mint one around 2011 for £40ish.... :nope:

Edited by Milage007, Jun 19 2014, 10:06 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
Nice collection man;-)
Congratulations for the adds too.
If that Toy Story 2 is near mint and you want to sell let me know ;-)
Edited by italia64, Jun 20 2014, 10:58 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
italia64
Jun 20 2014, 10:58 AM
Nice collection man;-)
Congratulations for the adds too.
If that Toy Story 2 is near mint and you want to sell let me know ;-)
Thanks Italia it is in pretty good shape and complete but It's one I never had growing up and I actually really like it so won't be selling that anytime soon.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Few additions to add to my collection:

-Tony Hawks Pro Skater
-Extreme G
-Mickey's Speedway USA
-Mario Party 3

I think that completes the Mario franchise but somebody please correct me if I am wrong. My list of wanted titles gets ever shorter and closer to what I wanted to own.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd still like to acquire the following but in no particular rush. I'd like to get CIB in good condition as with all my games but at no more than the market price. These are listed below. They are going to be the most painful to splash out for as most of these I had in mint condition and I sold them around 2010.

-Conkers Bad Fur Day
-Banjo Tooie
-Zelda Majoras Mask
-Turok Dinosaur Hunter
-Turok 3
-Extreme G 2
-Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
-Pilot Wings
-Buck Bumble
-WWF Warzone
-Cruisin' USA
-Blast Corps
-Indiana Jones - with passport plus or get. NTSC console...

Posted Image
Posted Image

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Nintendo 64 Teen Enthusiast
Nice collection Milage!
Get :n64: Or Get Out! :n64: slogan
:n64: Forever!

My :n64: Collection
1 Black :n64: console
34 :n64: Games
3 Offical :n64: controllers

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Two new additions. Still trying to get mint games at the right sort of prices. Needless to say for the rarer games like Conkers this is proving more difficult. I'm thinking I will just have to fork out for that...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Titan
Member Avatar
Established Member
I'd really like Conkers to but I really don't want to fork out 140ishquid for a cib may just have to though
It's not who you are underneath but what you do that defines you

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Titan
Sep 10 2014, 04:10 PM
I'd really like Conkers to but I really don't want to fork out 140ishquid for a cib may just have to though
It's looking that way isn't it mate unfortunately. So annoying I sold my absolute minter in 2010 for around £45 box booklets Baggy like new. People trying to get nearer £200 for that now :angry:

Serves me right for blowing all my student loan and getting myself in a position where I was desperate for cash...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Small update - I have got Indiana Jones in complete condition. Love it. Considering I'm in the UK to find this in the UK at such a deal breaking price of £65 it was a no brainer. Sadly I do not have the means to play it so going to try the Passport Plus III. If this does not work then I'll get an NTSC console. :yeah:

Posted Image

Unfortunately I am still currently living at home but I was doing some clearing out the other day and had chance to take some pictures of my 64 collection in its entirety.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As I am now a 200+ poster, I will look to do a gallery once I have an elegant way to display my collection.

Edited by Milage007, Nov 1 2014, 02:12 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nuno
Member Avatar
Veteran
Pretty cool comparing the first (N64 boxed games) picture with this last one! Nice progress :)

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
I have an NTSC N64 now due to Passport issues. £55 delivered and to my surprise was better than expected. I knew the pad would be mint because I asked but it also came with all the baggies and instructions that were not pictured. Happy days.

I can finally crack on with Indiana Jones now. :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Milage007, Aug 17 2015, 12:14 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Just realised when I did the above update I didn't show my latest pickups games wise. The fact that I have diversified my collection into NTSC certainly opens up doors for two reasons. Firstly, it means I can try get my hands on the exclusives that I want to play e.g. Spider-Man, Army Men SH2, Tony Hawks PS3 etc. Secondly, the market for these games is smaller over here so through supply and demand forces prices are generally lower than for say the PAL counterpart.

This leads me on to also showing my latest purchases which includes four NTSC boxed and complete games I managed to get for £100 all in which is quite something on games 14 years old and upwards, but I feel like it was a good deal given Conkers BFD alone in PAL form in this condition can be going for around £150 (insane I know)! Conkers cost me the most at £75 with Turok £10, Blast Corps £10 and Top Gear £5. Another nice surprise was an additional (x2) precaution leaflets with CBFD which meant I could put the extra in with Indiana Jones which was missing it. Had a bit of luck with these finds lately hope it doesn't run out. Saying that it was due after the Passport Plus III episode... :facepalm:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This leaves me with 64 N64 games. Made me smile once I finished counting. Unfortunately there are more games I'd like to acquire and play on the system therefore this number will be breached one day!

Game on. :n64:
Edited by Milage007, Aug 25 2015, 11:33 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I Am Invincible!
Member Avatar
Nice work 007. M would be proud. And me? I am envious. I applaud you for wanting to collect CIB and sticking to it. I tend to flip flop back and forth between loose and CIB. Sometimes I will find a great deal CIB and sometimes I will find a great loose deal. It is quite hard for me to say no to a good CIB deal. I love the idea that this fragile cardboard box did not get tossed or destroyed.

Anyways, congrats! :yeah: What games are on your current radar? Are you looking to expand your console/controller collection or are you content with what you have?

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Thanks man. Well there is a trade off obviously. You can purchase more cart only for your money. But for me I like having the full package and hopefully will be able to display my collection in all its glory on some shelving unit in my games room when I move out.

It's funny you should say that I was reading the back of Conkers yesterday and it says please recycle. Who would dare throw that box away? Crazy.

I am open to adding new controllers and consoles - I wouldn't mind a compete Fire Orange N64 but for me it is all about the right price. Here in the UK they are quite inflated particularly for the rarer items that were not released over here. But what I enjoy is playing the system when I get a chance so games are the main thing. Having a nice display is a bonus.

Games that are on my list are:

-Banjo Tooie
-Spider-Man
-Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
-Army Men Sarge's Heroes 2 & Army Men Air Attack
-Pokemon Stadium 2

If anybody can help with the U.S. exclusives give me a shout out. I am going to the States next week for 2.5 weeks doing the Trek America Westerner 2 tour so will keep my eyes open everywhere I go for stuff but it's not likely I'll come across much.

Any other games I see that look worth a go I would certainly look to try and add.
Posted Image
Posted Image

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
Wonderful collection. I don't know why huge PAL collections always impress me more than NTSC collections. Maybe because my kid's memories.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Thanks Italia much appreciated. Thought I'd show you all the consoles that I own and the games that I have. As you can see the 64 is by far my biggest collection. I used to own a Snes and a Nes but I bought my favourite titles on the virtual Wii so sold that all off a few years back. In no particular order;

Xbox:
Posted Image

Xbox 360:
Posted Image

PS4:
Posted Image

Dreamcast:
Posted Image
VT2 & THPS2 both factory sealed copies.

GameCube:
Posted Image

Wii:
Posted Image

Sega Megadrive II:
Posted Image
Posted Image
In top notch condition with all my original games. I have my dad to thank for this for ensuring I looked after all the packaging upon receipt. There are a few titles I would like to add to this at some point.

The Greatest Love of all:
Posted Image
Posted Image
I have hit 64 Nintendo 64 games. I feel like this is a perfect figure to remain at but there are still a good 10 titles that I would like.

Thanks for looking, comments and questions welcome. Once I moved out I plan to have all this lot in cabinets etc so at that point my game room will be eligible for the N64 Forever Gallery.

Game on.
Edited by Milage007, Aug 30 2015, 10:28 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
It's a nice change of pace seeing a PAL set! I think the Dreamcast in blue looks much better than the orange here. I see you're a Shenmue fan. :yeah:
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: