Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Milage007's Collection
Topic Started: Mar 27 2014, 01:57 PM (2,747 Views)
sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Very nice! I've been looking for a new boxed standard controller so I can jack it up for the MK hotlaps lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Yeah Sublime I don't blame you. I'll be popping by there myself soon. No doubt by the time I get a place on the wall of fame all the controllers I own will have loose sticks... :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Pic of my SNES collection. All the games I used to enjoy playing on the system back in the day are there so it is a complete collection for me.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Boomdiers
Member Avatar
The Bombinator!
Nice collection so far ;)
Nintendo Network ID: Boomdiers
Switch ID: SW-4856-0523-8306

My Nintendo 64 collection most of them are PAL and some NTSC
Posted Image

Sixty Formula
Member Avatar
Established Member
DKC series is one of my favorite game franchises of all time. Awesome to have all 3 together. Congrats!

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
Awesome SNES stuff Milage! I'm working on that collection as well.
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Thanks for the positive comments guys always nice to hear.

Sixty - for sure the DK games are some of my favourites period. Doesn't matter how many awesome new games come along these are just straight forward simple and classic gaming. I say simple, DK2 onwards things start getting trickier!

Tofu - yeah SNES is definitely a collection to work on. For me it wasn't a system I ever owned back in the day, I just had some exposure to one. I did eventually own a second hand one which I later sold. Nice having everything back and boxed up.
Posted Image
Posted Image

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
I bought my first SNES back in 96 I think. I bought it from a friend for $23 and got 2 controllers, Super Mario Kart, Killer Instinct, DK Country, and NFL football. I only added A Link to the Past. I was way more into my Sega at the time.

Karsty5
Member Avatar
The GCN guy
Cool SNES collection! Quality over quantity is how my collection works too.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7OLL-vIfr4bMQhasZ6a1A - My YouTube Channel
Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: