Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Post your N64 Gaming Setup; post the area that you play the N64 in,post a pic
Topic Started: Apr 28 2014, 06:59 PM (5,207 Views)
Cabanon
Elite
woah,. is the CRT embedded in the back cabinet ?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
wow, nice setup kartmaster ! hopefully one day i'll be able to finish my basement and do somethig like that.

Cabanon
Elite
ok so my sister was getting rid of her rear projection tv last weekend and I picked it up to see if it was any good. it's good when you sit right in front of it but as soon as you go in angle its very bad. taking a picture of proof score on GH/RB is a bloody nightmare. anyway, here's the setup. left Tv is not hooked and will probably keep it just in case. Im looking to replace that fat TV with something more modern like I have upstair but it's quite painful findind one at good price. anywa, here's the pictures. sorry, my phone camera suck, it's over 4 years old.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by Cabanon, Sep 19 2017, 12:48 PM.

Cabanon
Elite
Grizzmeister
Sep 19 2017, 02:55 PM
That looks like a proper man cave. :yeah: That sexy red Wii caught my eye straight away. :lol:
haha yeah. it's the first console I ever pre-ordered ! I knew stock would be limited and I love red console (hint to ps3). I'm on the hunt to find the extremely rare Red Xbox 360 Resident Evil console boxed but the price are so expensive that it's just ridiculous. I'm sure i'll find one in the wild one day.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply