Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Full List of N64 Variations (so far: 167!!).; of what we know of..
Topic Started: May 18 2014, 06:32 AM (16,293 Views)
Intendall64
Member Avatar
I've had a look back through and I didn't see this box variation for Pokemon Stadium Battle Set UK. A store in the UK gave away a Pokemon VHS with the battle set console and the box had a picture of the video on it where as the other stores did not. My battle set console with VHS just arrived and is below along with the other UK other variant.

With VHS
Posted Image

Without
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Ah nice, I clearly didn't look hard enough :)

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Hi All, I've searched the list and couldn't find this variation of the Watermelon Red Box in Europe. Typically the back is white with images of N64 games, etc. However, this variation that I've just bought has a blue back to it, with an image of the console itself and then the games. It is a UK release according to the seller. I will post better pictures once it arrives but I imagine this would have been available for all the funtastic consoles. (Apologies if I missed this in the list)

Most common Funtastic box back:
Posted Image

Blue back:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
That's really interesting, I can't wait to see if it is a sticker over the barcode or not. When I asked the guy about it he said he's had the console since new and judging by his listing he doesn't know that much about the N64 as the console was labelled wrong and he didn't have any pictures of the box, I only got those in an email and thought it looked odd compared to the ones I have.

I've never seen a Standard console box with the black back...I will be keeping my eye out from now on though. Thanks for the info danilochka. I'll add some more info when the console arrives.

Intendall64
Member Avatar
So the console arrived and here's a pic of the back as promised. danilochka you were spot on, it does say Display Box, but fortunately there isn't a barcode over the top. They have just marked it, I'm assuming to indicate it's sold. Anyway, I'm very happy with it and I like the Blue back.

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
No problem at all! I don't keep in my flat because it's too small but next time I'm with it I'll have a look in the inner flap and post a pic.

That's an odd way to do it, that would be mean the store had the Nintendo seals and would put them on at the end. This box in particular never had a seal on it.

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Interesting variation of the Goldeneye console in the UK. Someone posted on a selling group that they had a printed Goldeneye box, not the Goldeneye sleeve. I couldn't see this on the UK list so wanted peoples input. I checked the back and it's not a display box. Has anyone seen this before?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
@Danilochka, managed to get some more pics. No code on the tabs though...???? What are your thoughts?

Posted Image

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply