Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Would You Rather . . .; You have two choices, which would you rather do?
Topic Started: May 20 2014, 08:12 PM (4,961 Views)
The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
With my family members. First of all, been there and done that. Secondly, you can't tell how badly it would go with the police in today's world.

Would you rather receive a commemorative final Wii U (last one off the assembly line) with a full Virtual Console library and no region lock or get a Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild right this moment before everyone else?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReliantLion
Member Avatar
I know this is after the fact, but I still don't own a Switch, so as I see it, it still applies to me at least.

I'd rather have the Wii U, simply because then I can do things to the Wii U I have now. I can wait for a Switch when more titles come out.

Would you rather have only multiplayer games and no one to play with, or only have single player games and there is always someone around who wants a turn?

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Someone around! Share and share alike! Contrary to what you might think, co-operative on games like Sonic I.e turn taking was and I guess is, still quite fun. Certainly banterful.

Would you rather fall out of a plane without a parachute, or, a volcano erupts and the pyroclastic flow is coming for you, so you run as fast as you can, but it keeps on approaching and eventually whipes right through you melting you instantaneously?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
Ill fall out of the plane, at least it would be fun falling and the death would be quick.

Would you rather fight Jaws (007) or fight Jaws (Jaws)
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
I'd take on Jaws (007). He is human afterall. Somehow I don't think I'd last against Jaws Jaws, especially unarmed (I.e no knife or stabbing weapons).

Would you rather spend one night with the hottest girl of your choosing and then nobody else thereafter or spend the rest of your life with somebody selected for marriage (please assume the worst for personality, generosity and looks)...?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
Well I guess I'd have one night with the most beautiful woman. I imagine if I had to marry someone i hated it would make life worse than being alone. Plus there is something Shakespearean about only having one night with your dream girl and then being forever alone.

Would you rather be stuck in a space station with the Alien or stuck in Antartica with the Thing?
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Space station with the Alien! How exciting.

Similarly, would you rather be stuck in a caravan with the Predator, or a room full of blood sucking zombie dogs off Resident Evil?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
Predator, maybe if I pooped myself he wouldn't see me as a threat and just leave.

Would you rather be on the top floor of a 50 story building thats on fire, or at the bottom of a cave thats equivalent to 50 stories deep filling with water. No one is there to help you in either situation.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

ReliantLion
Member Avatar
50 story building, mostly because I'd at least be more familiar with how to possibly survive.

Would you rather win a million dollars or simply be able to afford living comfortably without having to work (as in everything is a lot cheaper, but you couldn't afford a lavish lifestyle)?

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
I'd take the million bucks and continue to work for a bit man. I'd prefer it in USD as well given GBP (£) is so weak.

Would you rather lose your sight or your hearing?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
Hearing, I could deal with not being able to hear but not seeing would suck.

Would you rather have the job of your dreams but only get to see your significant other one week a year, or always be able to see your significant other but work a boring drab job?
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
A hard question in the sense that you spend the most part of your life working (when you're not sleeping), or at least most people do. But I would drag it out in the worst job as the time you get at the end of it ought to make it worthwhile nonetheless. Fortunately, I am not in this paradox of yours PM!

Would you rather have toothache for a year or a constant hangover for a month with no pain relief for either (you're in caveman days).
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
I'll take the tooth ache, I can't be that sick and dizzy for a whole month.

Would you rather lose your entire N64 collection (and never own one again), or lose both your pinky fingers?
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Oh man, there are few things I value over my collection, but body parts are one of those few things.

If there were real, would you rather own a Guardian Sword or an energizing elixir?
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
Give me the sword!!!! I already have a Master Sword I could use another!

Would you rather own Mario's Kart or Epona?
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Mario's Kart all the way! Would be a ride upgrade for me!!

Would you rather look like Bowser or Wario?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
:bowser: Bowser for sure.
At least for a turtle dragon he has some degree of attractiveness with his slick hair and big muscles. He isn't super overweight for a guy his size and as seen in Mario Sunshine, he bathes to some extent.

:wario: It's a no go for Wario.

Looking and especially smelling like Wario wouldn't impress anyone. He has muscle but also has lots of flab, has a deformed nose, probably very unclean facial hair, and short tiny legs. Bowser may be big but his legs are thick and strong which fits his look better. Wario just looks obese.

Would you rather go scuba diving in the middle of the ocean or go cavediving with no map or guide.
( as in which would scare you the least )
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
I would rather dive in the middle of the ocean. That sounds wonderful.

Would you rather have to memorize the names of all fish that lived in the Mesozoic or take 3 years of upper level organic chemistry? *mwahahaha*
Posted Image

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Memorize the fish. I mean memorizing names is easier than Chemistry and probably shouldn't take three years right?

If you had to do 1, would you rather bite the head off a live snake or bite 4 legs off a live tarantula all at once. I hope answering that question makes your mouth feel weird >:-]
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
I'll take the spider legs, I feel like the snake head might be a bit too juicy...

Would you rather have a best friend black bear, or best friend bald eagle?
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
That's a hard one. I think having a best friend bald eagle would be best though. You could carry it around in a backpack and go on adventures. Plus it would cost less to take out for food as well.

Okay, would you rather try to explain to an elderly person the difference between a Nintendo DS, ds lite, Dsi, DsiXL, 3ds, 3dsXL, 2ds, New Nintendo 3ds, New Nintendo 3dsXL, and the newly announced New Nintendo 2dsXL...

Or bang your head on a dry wall for 5 minutes
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Forum Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: