Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official S Video cable
Topic Started: Sep 1 2014, 12:15 AM (3,465 Views)
Cabanon
Elite
any cable will work on any machine just like controllers, it's not locked like games.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
wait what, cables are different ? what the heck. too bright ? i'd get one NTSC on PAL because I hate too dark.

first time I hear this. is it because of the PAL chip ?

Cabanon
Elite
save your cash for games. buy generic ones and you wont notice the difference.

Cabanon
Elite
Kobeskillz
Sep 8 2014, 08:27 AM
Donkey Kong Country is just gorgeous and after years of looking at it all pixelated on my Wii/WiiU on an HDTV to finally see it like I remember and even better was a joy.
I wanna see pictures of that. This game series always looked fantastic. if it does indeed bump the quality, I might check for one.

Cabanon
Elite
these pics looks all the same to me except it's darker on the last one.

EDIT: :cussfit: me for not clicking on pictures !
Edited by Cabanon, Sep 9 2014, 12:19 PM.

Cabanon
Elite
Kobeskillz
Sep 9 2014, 09:06 AM
Cabanon
Sep 9 2014, 05:18 AM
these pics looks all the same to me except it's darker on the last one.
Look at them closely. Two of them have a checkered pattern. Almost like a screen door. The darker one doesn't have it.

Don't pay attention to the brightness or color. Look more at the pattern that is evident in the crappy wires.

When you play the game it's noticeable and annoying depending on how pronounce it is.
I edited my previous post. I didnt click on the image and only check without zooming. Now I see what you're talking about.

Cabanon
Elite
Nicole ???? you mean Nickel, right ?

« Previous Topic · Hooking up the N64 to modern TVs · Next Topic »
Add Reply