Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U; Official Thread
Topic Started: Sep 11 2014, 03:17 PM (3,395 Views)
Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
I can't think of a way winning with Bowser is a cheap win, he's pretty hard to use on anyone who isn't a total n00bc@ke. I try not to play for glory because everyone has the same homogenous playstyle of constantly shielding and rolling away while throwing out attacks, and it works. It's the reason I used to play as Donkey Kong so much. Approach with down-a and neutral air, and 1 side-b on a damaged shield usually broke it. So satisfying
:dk:

I'm still available for matches for the Wii-u version by the way. I might just be the opponent for you.
I'm very... aggressive, and I suck... hard ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
I would be down with that. Actually it could turn out to be funner that way since I could effectively play as a wider range of characters. And maybe by sheer dumb luck I could win a few games :P

I'm shellshocker17 on Wii-u for anyone interested. Something weird happened to my old account and I had to abandon it.
Edited by Shellshocker18, Feb 27 2017, 01:14 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply