Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2014 Awards: Hoarder of the Year; Whose collection do you most admire?
Topic Started: Nov 29 2014, 06:15 AM (474 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
We have some members with AMAZING collections. Some are vast, spanning various console generations, some are smaller and filled with extremely rare items. Some may cater to your personal interests more than others. Whatever your tastes, tell us whose collection you most covet, and why!

Please nominate only one (1) individual. You may discuss honorable mentions if you wish, just please clearly state you actual nomination.

At the end, the member nominated most will be crowned "Hoarder of the Year"

Be sure to visit The Galleries and the "Photos of your collection" topic if you need help making up your mind up!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vinyl
Member Avatar
Veteran
I`ll vote for: Kamikaze

if I see the "post when you buy/sell" he always got LOADS of stuff bought for 10+- usd. Awesome!
https://www.consolevariations.com/
The Ultimate Console Database

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I am going to vote for italia64 this time around. That dude has an amazing collection that just keeps growing in quantity AND quality and he doesn't even seem to collect for anything beyond the N64 (nothing wrong with that!). I'm constantly in awe. :yeah:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
This one is easy: italia64
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
I nominate Vinyl. Vectrex bonus points pushed him over the top for me. ;)
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Conker69, his sealed collection is pretty impressive
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting
Offline Profile Goto Top

DarkLink
Member Avatar
I nominate Vinyl. "Post when you buy or sell any game" is full of new stuff almost every time I look. I am also guessing that he's in the lead when it comes to box variations :)
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
With very honorable mentions going to Vinyl and KelamyAUS, I have to also nominate Italia64 (and not because I'm afraid of "the guns" if I voted otherwise :D ).

Italia has one of the most incredible N64 game collections you could hope to create. Minty with amazing attention to variants. And now he is in the process of archiving much of his collection for safe keeping. Although I am a buy-it-to-play-it proponent, I feel like he is doing mankind a huge service by preserving N64 games for future generations.

I also appreciate how he shares his new acquisitions with our community. Never boastful, and usually informative (as in "I-never-knew-that-existed" before).

So here's to you, Italia. May you continue your fine work while staying ultra buff :yeah:
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Have to go with italia here too. Haven't seen so many minty PAL boxes getting around in one collection since never.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
italia64- SO unique! So region/language specific, and pristine.

My runners up are GURUS- Vinyl and The Red Shadow :yeah:
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply