Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PICK ONE TO DETERMINE OUR WINNER
Boomdiers 4 (25%)
Danilochka 4 (25%)
EnvyFox 1 (6.3%)
MrKoippa 2 (12.5%)
Xephyrian 5 (31.3%)
Total Votes: 16
RUNOFF / 2014 Awards: Weirdest Member Name; Hi! Your name is WHAT?!? Your name is WHO?!?
Topic Started: Nov 29 2014, 08:45 AM (674 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Somebody's member name make you scratch your head? Have no idea what it means or how to even pronounce it? Nominate them here!

1/2/15 UPDATE: Runoff time to break the 5-way tie! Please cast your vote in the above poll. We will keep the poll open until 11:59PM on January 15, 2015. So make voting one of the first things you do in 2015 :D
Edited by bluedogrulez, Jan 2 2015, 11:03 AM.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
We certainly have a few head scratchers out there, though it seems as though we have less gibberish names than in the past, which is a good thing.

I almost nominated Famous Deoxys because I always read it "Famous Doxies" (as in dachschunds) and because I don't play pokemon.

And Pimpin Mainer almost got the call, too. For years, I misread it as Pimpin Mariner (like Ken Griffey?!? :D ). Now I am older and arguably wiser and realize it probably refers to a cool dude from Maine. Which "PM" is regardless of his location; certainly have enjoyed his 2014 contributions.

So I'll go with the easy to pronounce and easy to remember, but mysterious, EnvyFox. I have so many questions about this name . . . does he date a hottie that works at Massage Envy? Is he envious of the fox because no one really knows what does the fox say?!? Or, given his tolerance of (and excellence at) N64 WWF games, is it a tribute to a pro wrestler that I have not heard of?

Well, regardless of the motivation, it is a unique name for a unique and excellent member here. :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Your winner, and still champion, is Xephyrian!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply