Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2014 Awards: Best Thread; That topic you just can't wait to read
Topic Started: Nov 30 2014, 11:33 PM (751 Views)
DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
We have several threads here that get a lot of activity. We want to know your favorite.

Maybe it is the epic "Ebay Topic", "Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game", or "What are You Doing . . . RIGHT NOW?!?" ... Whatever it is, state it here.

The thread named the most will be our "2014 Thread of the Year".
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
I nominate the "N64 Forever Mario Kart 8 Tournament Thread". :yoshi:
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
kartmaster
Dec 3 2014, 08:33 AM
I second that! :D
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I think I have to go with the crowd here. Even though I don't have the console or game it has been really awesome to read of the adventures you have all been having on MK8. :yeah:
Offline Profile Goto Top

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
As I haven't yet been able to participate in the forum MK8 Tournaments, I haven't yet been participating in the tournament thread. That said, the one thread that always gets clicked on for me when anyone's posted in it is the "Post When You Buy or Sell Any Game"... it's always good fun seeing what others have picked up, and (often) drooling in envy.

"What are You Doing . . . RIGHT NOW?!?" is definitely right up there too... always fun checking out what everyone's been up to. :yeah:

AHHH!! And how could I forget "Games You've finished in 2014"!!! That's been another great one for me this year... being able to log the games I finish, and see what games everyone else has been wrapping up too!
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Rayman Legends, Fat Princess Adventures, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Offline Profile Goto Top

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
I'm going to go with "Post when you buy or sell any game". I often find myself checking out all the cool stuff that a lot of you guys have picked up :yeah:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Vinyl
Member Avatar
Veteran
I Agree DeeMoney, " Post when you buy or sell any game" It is!
https://www.consolevariations.com/
The Ultimate Console Database

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
I'm with floor cat "Games You've finished in 2014", spent a bit of time in there is year.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting
Offline Profile Goto Top

bdnick2572
Member Avatar
"Post when you buy and sell a game" is always my first read when I visit the page, I love seeing everyones sweet additions to their collection.
Edited by bdnick2572, Dec 8 2014, 05:08 AM.
NTSC Games: 189/296
J-NTSC Boxed Games: 71/196
Offline Profile Goto Top

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Wow. So many votes for the "Post when you buy or sell any game" thread. And you know what? I'm voting for it too! It's always so cool to see what everyone has scored recently and even better when they can post pictures. Plus it's always nice to show off what I've snagged up, too. :)

An honorable mention goes to the "Games You've finished in 2014" thread. Seriously, it's outright amazing to see how much this site's members have accomplished.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

DarkLink
Member Avatar
"All Nintendo 64 Variations (so far)" blew my mind and is my choice. What a surprise how many we could carry together (together) :). It's a tuff one though. I really like "the ebay topic" and "Post when you buy or sell any game" also.
Edited by DarkLink, Dec 9 2014, 03:49 AM.
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
I think "All Nintendo 64 Variations (so far)" is one, if not the, most significant new threads on this site. It represents a collection of knowledge with input from some great enthusiasts and collectors . . . basically what our site is all about. And What are you Doing RIGHT NOW ?!?!?!, and both eBay threads, and Post When You Buy or Sell, are all must Day One (Minute One?!?) reads.

However, I would feel like a fraud if I did not nominate the thread and has provided the most entertainment for me this year, of course, that being the MK8 Friday Night Tourney Thread. We have so nights of racing, so many great races (a few not even won by Boomdiers :D ), and it is quite surreal to connect in that way with fellow members . . . especially those halfway around the world. I do hope it serves as a model for other online gaming opportunities. So that one gets my vote.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I nom (ALL N64 variations),

The amount of work that went into it is astounding! I can appreciate the man hours it took, it reminds me of Micro Machines madness- which was exciting to see come together. Vinyl should be proud!

And consideration goes to (Watcha listening to?)- My favorite place to frequent. It resembles a cross-section of us all.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply