Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2014 Awards: The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year" Award
Topic Started: Nov 30 2014, 11:40 PM (502 Views)
DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
This thread will ultimately lead to the crowning of our "2014 Contributor of the Year".

The Staff wants members to feel appreciated and valued. It would be hard to ask members to single one individual out, so we are not going to do so.

We are asking all of our members to compile a list of other members you would like to thank and show your appreciation for. Go on, give 'em some love! We are looking for the members you feel are most valuable to the forum. Who has been super helpful? Who keeps you coming back? Who keeps the conversation going? Who can you tell truly cares for the forum? Who finds the time to stop by at least every day or two? Who always tries to greet new members? Who always treats other members with respect?

These are just some of the things that I'll be thinking about when putting together my list.

There is no limit to how many you members you can name, but do ask that you keep it realistic. If members wish the include the Staff as a whole or individually, that is fine and appreciated, but Staff members will not be totaled up with the other members and cannot win the award.

At the end we will tally up the votes and the winner will be crowned our "2014 Contributor of the Year". :dance:

Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Vinyl
Member Avatar
Veteran
I`m sorry, I can`t nominate anyone.. I think everyone in general are amazing people, you all get a vote from me!
https://www.consolevariations.com/
The Ultimate Console Database

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
Well I have to thank everybody that's raced on Friday nights (Saturday mornings for some) in the Mario Kart 8 tournament. I'm not just blowing smoke when I talk about how much fun it is. Gaming with my friends was a huge part of my life that has really gone away after moving around and away from friends, and taking on "grown up" responsibilities. To have the opportunity to play together with people real people who I actually care about, is something I don't take for granted. And on the nights I can't race, I'm still thinking about it.

Grizz, BDR, Boomdiers, Spidercolt, Guite, Kel & Amy, and everybody else who's joined in, thank you!

I appreciate the dedicated collectors. Conker, Italia64 & others. The things that you guys find and preserve are truly amazing. I love to know that people are keeping the history of the N64 and what it was alive.

Vinyl and your thread documenting all the N64 variations is amazing!

No64DD always seems to have some dead on accurate information and sources to verify it.

This is just such a warm, welcoming place. There's no, or very little drama. And so many different members bring so many different things to the table. Glad I found this place.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
BDR gets my vote this year. Mainly for making Bayonetta all the more enjoyable :lol:
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting
Offline Profile Goto Top

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I nominate: italia64
I nominate: Vinyl

Equally

From America, it seems so unlikely that i would be able to have a certain synergy- i.e. stigmergy with these guys as i have. And it's because of this place, where unique- is possible!
Edited by No64DD, Dec 5 2014, 01:49 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
I usually craft a rather long response to this award because there are so many folks here that make this place
:n64: tastic. Alas, I am pressed for time and fear I would miss someone. I do want to thank the Staff for being an amazing team to work with. All collaborations in life should be so easy and productive. And if you are a regular here, you have my appreciation. It means a lot to me to be able to share our gaming and collecting passions, and other thoughts on random matters. So thank you.

For 2014, I am going to nominate Vinyl, Kartmaster and Italia this year for their exceptional contributions this year. You guys really keep the conversation going about the :n64: and beyond. Looking forward to interacting with you guys here in 2015.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Nintendo 64 Teen Enthusiast
All of you guys are amazing, and you guys are a wonderful forum to talk about Nintendo 64 and many other stuff. I think My Nomination of contributor of the year either goes to Pimpin Mainer, he has many great things to discuss and always is a good part of a forum conversation, Bluedogrulez for being a very awesome Administrator while still connecting with many new people, Stinger for being awesome and a great addition to this community, or Kartmaster for really making his only 1 year here so far amazing and having a definite place and a really cool person to talk about this stuff. I think all of you are amazing, and thanks for being a great forum :)
Get :n64: Or Get Out! :n64: slogan
:n64: Forever!

My :n64: Collection
1 Black :n64: console
34 :n64: Games
3 Offical :n64: controllers

Offline Profile Goto Top

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
I have saved this for about as long as I can. I still don't know really where to start. We have such a great member base. If I tried to name everyone who I value as a contributor here, I would fall horribly short. If you are an active member on here, you are the life blood of this place! I love all my fellow staffers on here, and if they were eligible, blue dog and deemoney would undoubtedly get my nomination. This award is more for our regular members though. I wasn't very active through a lot of the first half of the year on here, so I haven't gotten to know as many of our newer members as I would like to. I do feel like a couple of our members have really come on strong this past year in particular. My nominations go to Vinyl and kartmaster.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I have to echo much of what BDR said about Vinyl, kartmaster and Italia. They are wonderful contributors to the forum in knowledge and passion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Just as has been said so many times this year, in this thread, and in all years past, it would be impossible to properly name everyone who deserves mention here... I mirror stinger's sentiments exactly... all you active members (and even some of you partially-/quasi-/in- active members), you are truly what makes this place special! :wub:

Kartmaster, Vinyl, italia, No64DD, EnvyFox, and LivingGandhi... you guys have been mentioned here for good reason, and have each contributed greatly to the spirit of the forum. :yeah:

NintendoLuke, it's been really great to see your optimism, enthusiasm, and growth this last year! ^_^

Yogurt, Xephy, and Norcal, I wish I'd see you guys around here more often, but I'm always happy to see you here when you are. ;)

Lastly, BDR, Dee, stinger, Red, Mark... it's been great working alongside shirking my responsibilities onto you... you guys are the greatest!!

And (for reals) lastly, EVERYONE ELSE! Again... you all make this place as special as it is... THANK YOU!! :wub:
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), The Swapper, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply