Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2014 Awards: The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year" Award
Topic Started: Nov 30 2014, 11:40 PM (708 Views)
kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
Well I have to thank everybody that's raced on Friday nights (Saturday mornings for some) in the Mario Kart 8 tournament. I'm not just blowing smoke when I talk about how much fun it is. Gaming with my friends was a huge part of my life that has really gone away after moving around and away from friends, and taking on "grown up" responsibilities. To have the opportunity to play together with people real people who I actually care about, is something I don't take for granted. And on the nights I can't race, I'm still thinking about it.

Grizz, BDR, Boomdiers, Spidercolt, Guite, Kel & Amy, and everybody else who's joined in, thank you!

I appreciate the dedicated collectors. Conker, Italia64 & others. The things that you guys find and preserve are truly amazing. I love to know that people are keeping the history of the N64 and what it was alive.

Vinyl and your thread documenting all the N64 variations is amazing!

No64DD always seems to have some dead on accurate information and sources to verify it.

This is just such a warm, welcoming place. There's no, or very little drama. And so many different members bring so many different things to the table. Glad I found this place.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply