Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2014 Awards: Gamer of the Year; Who got game?!?
Topic Started: Dec 1 2014, 12:21 PM (493 Views)
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Oh wow... I feel so humbled and honored to even be mentioned in this thread... kartmaster & Envy, you guys are TOO KIND!!
:wub: :wub: (and kartmaster, if your PS3 is online, you MUST add me on PSN!)

I'd like to give special mention to Dee... who has often be found playing (and sometimes even finishing!) a game before it's even released here in the US! I said it before, and I'll say it again, you've knocked out nearly every contemporary release that, for me, has only been piled up onto my ridiculous pile of shame.

My ultimate nomination will go to EnvyFox though... for reasons already found in this thread. You're a beast!! :yeah:
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Assassin's Creed: Unity, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Offline Profile Goto Top
« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply