Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2014 Awards: Gamer of the Year; Who got game?!?
Topic Started: Dec 1 2014, 12:21 PM (491 Views)
Member Avatar
Oh wow. I wasn't expecting to get so many nominations so far. It's actually pretty cool. Thanks, everyone. ^_^

One look at both the "N64Forever Beats 'Em All!" and "Games You've finished in 2014" threads will let you know that I'm not the only one with a long list of games under my belt this year. I won't list any names due to fears of leaving someone out, but you all know who you are and you're just as deserving of winning this award as I am. However, there is one member here that I believe deserves it just a little bit more.

That member is floorcat. It's one thing to beat a game, but to take advantage of everything that every game has to offer, DLC included, until your file reads 100% (or more if you're Donkey Kong Country :P ) is just something that can't be ignored. Floorcat, you get my vote and admiration.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top
« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply