Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Goldeneye 007; January Game of the Month
Topic Started: Jan 2 2015, 09:14 AM (768 Views)
action
best action game ever, any system. a blue print to action adventure games, not just for FPS's.

the realism of the levels, with the limited hardware available, is unrivalled to this day.

i still think the dam level looks really dam good (no pun intended), maybe my favorite level ever. the concrete is a work of art in its own.

the amount of guns, the secrets, the hidden health packs, the many rooms that are optional, the endless replayability.

then the insane difficulty of 00agent. beating it for the first time felt like finally becoming a man.

the music, the atmosphere. i could run around in the levels just enjoying the scenery / music.

never will we have a FPS of this caliber again, not until the developers decide to bring back health packs / non regenerating health / unlimited gun carrying / cheats / optional paths / non respawning enemies / no QTE's / almost no movies / habing to read your own memos to understand the goal to the mission / the music / the abscence of handholding / and above all the return of british humour...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply