Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Goldeneye 007; January Game of the Month
Topic Started: Jan 2 2015, 09:14 AM (811 Views)
kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
You know, I've played very few console FPS games since GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. Not because they are lesser games, but because I fear if I get too used to dual analog controls, it will dull my GoldenEye skills.

Haha. It's seriously a point of stress when I start playing a game like Halo... and i feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it. I have to put the game down for a while. :rofl:
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
@cleftkirby Yeah, I haven't messed too much with emulators. Mostly because my N64 is still hooked up.

On more modern shooters, I'll go into the control options and try to set up the controls to be as similar to GoldenEye as possible. I play them for a while and think... you know I could just actually play GoldenEye. Haha.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply