Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Nintendo Amiibo Topic; Gonna catch 'em all?
Topic Started: Jun 28 2014, 09:52 AM (2,676 Views)
bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Guys, I was at Toys R Us today and some amiibos were restocked, including fox and captain falcon.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
veteran of the psychic wars
See, BDR, that's my problem. :-/ Last month you couldn't say, "These Captain Falcon amiibos are getting a restock. I'll wait." You'd have to waste (insert scalper price here) dollars without knowing that Nintendo was going to restock them. Now, no disrespect to them, they're great, but they could try harder to make sure that there are no "rares", because they're not getting that money, some scalper is. That just makes it harder for the people who WANT these. ^_^ Also, a lot of the former exclusives are not exclusive anymore which makes it seems like you wasted your money. (I don't mean to sound angry and like I'm ranting, like someone on the YouTube comments, sorry :yeah: )
Edited by Bamboozled, Oct 12 2015, 07:21 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Hey, I'm feeling your pain. Nintendo has really botched amiibo stock issues. Last month, there were reports that amiibos were getting restocked...but left collectors to guess at which ones.

Personally, I've just acquired my favorite characters, and those with functionality for Wii U games I enjoy (captain toad, splatoon, but not smash).

I believe there are a lot of fox and captain falcon gans out there that missed out on those amiibo in round 1, so I hope they can now capitalize. I'm still hoping for Little Mac at retail.....
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DarkLink
Member Avatar
I know this is kind of an old hat by now but I went into the stores today and saw that they are selling all the Amiibos of the SSB Seeries for 6,99 now. And yes, they pretty much have most of them! I don't follow Amiibos, but possibly they are still worth way more from what I hear.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by DarkLink, Nov 17 2015, 10:39 AM.
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
Holy wall of Amiibo! I've never seen a display anything like that here. It's mostly just 16 pegs full of Mario, Luigi, Peach and Pikachu.

I think I see rays of light beaming from it.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Yep, the retail stores I've been to here in the States never have more than a 1/3 of a shelf for Amiibo. Nice find . . . I suspect the discount is to clear them out for the next wave (or maybe that is just wishful thinking LOL).

Holy smokes, is that a separate ROB on the bottom?? :w00t: :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DarkLink
Member Avatar
Yes it actually is :D If u see anything to your liking I'll be happy to ship them to you. I'm pretty certain I can find most Amibos in Germany. I know at least 5 stores with this scale. Btw: I have no idea which ones are rare.
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!

Cabanon
Elite
geez thats one big display. most store here have a shelves maybe 2 X 5 foot and that's biggest one.

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
ATTENTION US COLLECTORS (per Amazon email to me this morning):

The individual character from the latest wave will be available for purchase Thursday, November 19, at this time.

Chibi-Robo amiibo - Amazon Exclusive: 2:00 p.m. PT

Purchases are limited to 2 per customer, and 1-Click Ordering will be enabled for these items.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Little Mac is restocked at Gamestop.com. 1 per customer :applause:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
so how many different Amiibo are released ? not counting variation.

Kamikaze
Darklink, Do you know if this promo is still going on? I'm still looking for some Amiibo for my super smash set. And shipping to the netherlands shouldn't be that bad.

Cabanon
Elite
just stumbled onto this, how cute is that !

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-r-o-b-famicom-colours-nvlcaaby/10414442.aspx?path=bf466d0bcf648cba29a4c5eb0fb2fa70en02

« Previous Topic · Other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: